The Summer Beach [Inactive]

Nightwalker973

One Thousand Club
Flux540 submitted a new role play:

The Summer Beach - Aw, the beach. Will romance and friendship bloom?

Summer at the beach! Bask in the sun, swim in the water, or play some old fashioned volleyball. Some of us are friends, some siblings, others strangers. Will we all be friends in the end? Will there be enemies? Will there be romance?
Read more about this role play... 
Jon stopped at another stoplight, "You remembered the towels right?" He asked Jessa, and she nodded. "Of course I did. Because I know that you would have forgotten them!" She said, poking him. The light turned green, and Jon stepped on the gas pedal. He found a nice parking spot and got out. He removed his shirt, allowing the muscles to show. Jessica jumped out of the car and took her shirt and pants off, revealing a bikini body. Jon looked her up and down. "When did you get that?" He asked. Jes leaned against the car. "I have my ways." She said with a blink. She ran off towards the water. "Make sure you meet back here at three!" Jon called out. Jess turned and waved. I don't like that suit. To revealing. Jon thought. Jess went splashing through the water and stopped at waist depth. "Much better then Oregon." Jessica said to herself.

She bulled up on her motor bike. Gods I love this thing. She was from Canada and had decided to come down for a little vacation. She kicked up her bike stand and took off her brothers sweater that was covering her bathing suit.

"Way better than Canada!" She took her soda and headed to the water. "Warmer than Canada too!" She giggled putting he refer in the water. A fish swam by her foot. "Hi there little guy." Then she swam to where she could barley touch the bottom.

Jon grabbed a towel and laid it on the sand. He laid on it and stretched. Jess sat in the water, letting it cool her skin.

Multiple guys on the beach had stopped and starred at her. She wanted to yell go away but she held it in, diving under. Allison found a sea turtle that was stuck and she helped it out. She broke the surface hair in her face and swam to shore.

Jon saw a girl breakthrough the water. Maybe I should go day high? He stood up and walked into the water. Jess saw this and came running over. "Finally going to get yourself damp?" She said sarcastically.

"Definitely warmer than Canadian waters" she laughed. She ran back into the water, now to where it was above her head. She dove down... So cool I wish I could be a fish so I could swim around down here. She looked at the surface and swam back in a little. "Now I won't get carried away." She rubbed her eyes. "Damn salt water."

She jumped. "Oh hello there!" She tried to cover up. To be honest she'd grown quite a bit and was sorta big chested... "How to help with the salt?"

Jon nodded. "Wash yours eyes with bottled water. It'll sting for a second, but all the salt will be gone." He offered a hand. "The name's Jonathan Williams." Jessica also offered a hand at the same time. "And Jessica Williams." She said.

"I want nachos," Valerie grumbled as she laid down on her back, her eyes looked at the ocean while both Valerie and Blaire lay on a blanket in their bikinis.

"The sun feels amazing..." Blaire ignored Valerie's food issue as she bathed in warmth, the beach is always a good idea.

Allison considered this, but seeing as she disliked hotdogs with a passion, she passed.

"To be honest I don't like hotdogs very much I'd prefer a pretzel." She smiled

Jess nodded. "Sure. Want to grab them now?" Jon asked. "Race you there!" Jessica said, the bolted back to shore.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait! How are you going to pay?" Jon called out. "With my striking good looks!" Jess replied. "Sisters...." Jon said. "You have any siblings?"

Alicia or Ali walked onto the beach. She had just pulled in with her truck and pulled off a tank top and shorts to reveal a hot pink bikini. "Lets go swim!" She said to herself. She waded out knee deep in the water and saw a few other people. She ran over to the vendor. She pulled out enough to pay for a hotdog, played for one, and went over to a bench to eat it.

"Hey. Names Jon." Jonathan said, and outstretched. Jess looked back, seeing that Jon was talking to someone new, came over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back