• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The spectrum RP (detailed/casual)

Trust said:
Still, its like powers that have something to do with your eye colour but your actual eye colour doesn't affect it?
The powers come from sight aka seeing the color. As you develop your talent(s) your iris turns more and more into the color of your talent aka if your talent is pink your iris would turn more and more pink as you develop your talent.

guul66 said:
The powers come from sight aka seeing the color. As you develop your talent(s) your iris turns more and more into the color of your talent aka if your talent is pink your iris would turn more and more pink as you develop your talent.
Ohhh, i get it now :3 thanks

You can choose whatever you like, it's more a personailty stereotype of said talented users

I'm quite interested in this rp, but i sadly don't have that much experience in rping, and i don't believe my writing skills are that good enough for a casual/detailed rp either. (My first language isn't english)

Would it then still be okay if i joined?

MadArtist said:
I'm quite interested in this rp, but i sadly don't have that much experience in rping, and i don't believe my writing skills are that good enough for a casual/detailed rp either. (My first language isn't english)
Would it then still be okay if i joined?
Judging from this post you'll probably be as good as me, maybe even better :D

Dentedhelm said:
I'm game, if you've got the space.
Sure do, just click that character sheet tab an read up on some stuff, if you can't pm I'll pm you if you like.

@Trust the academy is like a massive school, five stories high with the council office on the third floor, dormitories on third and second floors, cafeteria and halls on the first.

Students with better cash behind them would have a room to themself, others might share in a bunkhouse sorta deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back