• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "The Space Confide"

Donut511

Roleplay Type(s)
"One, two, three, four!"

210550.gif

The Space Confide is a Roleplay based around a group of young adults who decide to form a rock band!
The band of the same name will be made through writing and is supposed to embody the struggles of trying to keep a group of friends together through the power of music and a mutual dream of sharing said music despite all the odds.

A dramatic and heartfelt slice of life RP.
School, work, romance, heartbreak, high hopes and the crushing weight of what the world wants out of you.

Set in Seattle, Washington USA

It will be a group of four RP'ers in this, including myself. We can discuss roles in the band once I have picked from those interested. I am honestly unsure how to make a application site thing, so Apps will be put below if you would be so kind.
I will be posting my own character shortly!
Please summarize your experience in RP and lemme know what role in the band you would be interested in, also if you are okay with Mirror text format, meaning you can adapt and copy the length of replies in your own post. Character info can be discussed in your post or before the RP actually starts.

I know details are scarce, it is my first foray into RP forums in well over 10 years. So i was unsure how much to put or how to go about this. I would be happy to discuss the idea further with the ones I recruit or even if you have advice or anything helpful to put on this thread.

"We are The Space Confide!!"

tumblr_md7ca8bx171r1jm3po1_500.gif

Here would be my character!

Name: Morgan Thompson
Height: 5'7"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde. Dyed top brown with natural hair color at the bottom.
Instrument(s): Guitar, Drums, Vocals
Traits: Outgoing, Nonchalant, Cool and Collected.

Apperance:

💋♡ … Mikoto ໒꒱· ゚.jpgdownload.jpgはらかべ†┏┛墓┗┓†_ (@harakabe) on X.jpg

This seems interesting to me! If you’re okay with one of the band members (me) being a bit less active in the RP (busy), lol. Well my character could be shy and introvert, and it makes some conflicts? I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back