• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
Awesome~!

ARGH!!! Damn power outages suck ass! I'm stuck replying on my phone and it doesn't help one bit!
I know the feeling. It's been storming like hell the past few hours where I live.

Wings said:
Alright cool. Btw, when Kalin Scarlet accepts my new character, you'll be getting a new student unless someone else wants him on their team.
I actually want Aaron Chase on my team

TheHappyPikachu said:
don't worry about it!! I just kinda can't progress... I've just been on another one but was just wondering because...yeah... @Kalin Scarlet

which group will @NightCasterZ join?? (he's asking...we're skyping) he just started.... (sorry his first post wasn't that long...) @Kalin Scarlet
uhm, Don't know. His choice, I guess.

I got confused on what I was suppose to do so I kinda gave up lol. At first I thought I was suppose to switch teams, but then @Newtype

Gil has a behind the scenes plan to recruit Kai to team AB without the battle thing, that would surely breath some life into this RP and get it back on the front page, if your up for it right now.

Anything to get things rolling again ^^"

I'd like the kids to deal with an actual threat besides their mentor's feuds, after all

Maybe right after Gil strikes a deal with Kai the academy falls under attack and the students have to hold out until reinforcements arrive.

Oh, I had a plan. I'm just waiting for us to get through these first couple of days, though.

There is supposed to be a sparring match between Gil's team and Astor's team. Tsumi decided to work with Gil in teaching the students(Reason being none of the people in his squad ever post.) after this, I intend to actually have a storyline that involves everyone. But until people start posting again, that's it.

@TheHappyPikachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back