The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

Roarke nips nadias lip slightly then breaks the kiss "sorry." he walks over to zara " Zara you jealous that im giving attwntion to naddy?" he hugs zara piking her up

Naddy hugs him back but pulls away soon after."get along with her Roarke your not being very nice!" Naddy growls back at him and Zara laughs at the fact he got in trouble and she didnt.

Roarke was angry zara had started it why did he get, ergh! " alrighty sorry." he kisses nadias neck " love you."

Nadia nods happily and throws the chicken out the window."fly home little birdy!" she says and sighs."that was a cute bird right roarke?"

Roarke grabs zara "You touch her again andi swear to god i will kill you you will NOT! Hurt my love."

they look at each other and stand by the door way.they where playing elven flutes trying to scheer him up.nadia was siting down with her eyes cloesed you could tell alot of feeling was in naddys song but zara was watching him closely.

Roarke picks her up and carrys her to the bed setting her down on it "Want me to lie with you?" ((post on demons))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back