• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The search continues...(Always Looking- Ignore Post Count)

TheBucket

Local Dunce
Hello! I'm here to look for some long term RP partners! I have plot ideas, but I would love to hear yours too. Let's get this started shal we?

• These are just what I prefer when RPing with other people on this website!

Post Size:

I don't really care how much you post! As long as it gives me something to respond to. I like to mirror what you post. If you post one paragraph I'll do the same, if you post a novel, I'll read it and be glad to publish it. But I'm not going to be able to respond to that. The most I will do on good days is about 5-6 paragraphs. (Which I should mention are about 5-7 sentances for me.) But on my bad days it will be about 1-4.

Grammar:

As you have probably seen, I am not the best at English. My grammar sucks, but as long as I can tell what youre sending me, I'll be fine. Because I will do the same. Remember, no one is perfect.

I don't mind bad language.

Keep site rules in mind.

That's about it!

Hi, would you accept to rp with someone who just wants to escape the real world and happens to be new to the cite, I'm not really good with the form commands, When I see a response, i'll probably replay as soon as I could, and I will always go with the flow in all rp (including any position in it, and any situation) I try to make it as less cliche as I can. But, the downsides, I'm not really fast at rping, I don't type much, and the absolute max I would do is 5 paragraphs (containing at lest 5 sentences in them).

Isacoolbow said:
Hi, would you accept to rp with someone who just wants to escape the real world and happens to be new to the cite, I'm not really good with the form commands, When I see a response, i'll probably replay as soon as I could, and I will always go with the flow in all rp (including any position in it, and any situation) I try to make it as less cliche as I can. But, the downsides, I'm not really fast at rping, I don't type much, and the absolute max I would do is 5 paragraphs (containing at lest 5 sentences in them).
Of course, I'll send you a PM :3 I was in your position once so I definetly understand.

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]Hello! I'm here to look for some long term RP partners! I have plot ideas, but I would love to hear yours too. Let's get this started shal we?

Post Size:

I don't really care how much you post! As long as it gives me something to respond to. I like to mirror what you post. If you post one paragraph I'll do the same, if you post a novel, I'll read it and be glad to publish it. But I'm not going to be able to respond to that. The most I will do on good days is about 5-6 paragraphs. (Which I should mention are about 5-7 sentances for me.) But on my bad days it will be about 1-4.

Grammar:

As you have probably seen, I am not the best at English. My grammar sucks, but as long as I can tell what youre sending me, I'll be fine. Because I will do the same. Remember, no one is perfect.

Keep site rules in mind.

That's about it!

[/QUOTE]
K, Band Member X Person, and Wizard Witch?

Hello there. ^^ I'd like to roleplay with you, if you're interested. Are you into Undertale, by any chance?

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]Hello! I'm here to look for some long term RP partners! I have plot ideas, but I would love to hear yours too. Let's get this started shal we?

Post Size:

Grammar:

Keep site rules in mind.

That's about it!

[/QUOTE]
If your still looking for rp partners I would enjoy being one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back