• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Search 1x1

Did I grab your interest?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, sorry.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chynna Doll

♥ Mz Doll ♥

e6aaac46-aec2-4945-ab19-b01c62ef5659_zps24f76c8f.jpg

Welcome to my little search thread. That is why your here after all unless you really care about me. I'm touched really I am ^.^

• I'm 22 and I am currently in college, so my free time varies every now and then. I usually play females but I can play males as well but we will have to double. I'm still learning on how to rp as guys so please bare with me. I like to type up 3-5 paragraphs or more if my inspiration hits. I use real pictures and anime pictures. I'm very friendly an open to new ideas that you may have for the rp so don't hesitate to message me or say so in the ooc in your post.

I hope that these pairings and plots have interested you. I hope to rp with you soon ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like those drug addict and playboy plot. Nice one, really!

And hey, I'm interested :D

And I think I have a plot, it's Idol Exes (It's not my original idea, but I like it)

To put it simply, two idol, who is on the rise, were once dating each other. One is a more senior idol/actor/actress, and the other one just debuted. And they got paired up in a same drama/stage/production.

Hehe, so, should I PM you or how is it going to work?

I didn't see it...but I thought I'd ask...are you looking to do anything Harry Potter themed???

Hey! :)

I really like the Demon x Human, Vampire x Human, and Angel x Demon pairings! I'm unable to PM first at the moment (new member thingy whyhyhyhyhyyyy ;- ;) but all of these are really interesting and maybe we could discuss? ^-^

currysawcc said:
Hey! :)
I really like the Demon x Human, Vampire x Human, and Angel x Demon pairings! I'm unable to PM first at the moment (new member thingy whyhyhyhyhyyyy ;- ;) but all of these are really interesting and maybe we could discuss? ^-^
Lol alright I will pm you. Let the ideas BEGIN!!!!

The Werewolf X Vampire thing is cool. Though would it be alright if it was the vampire prince instead? As bad ass as the vampire king may be, it's still dangerous for him to be out there. Cut off the head and the body will follow, sort of thing. Just spit ballin with ya. PM if you're interested. If not, I understand.

I would love to do two roleplays, one were I would play a guy for you, and one were you could play a guy for me! (Doubling xD )

The two roleplays I am interested in are,

Playboy/Jock x Virgin New Girl

Like any high school. you have a jock who has been around the school and back if you know what I mean. When a new girl shows up at the school, he must have her to put a notch in his belt. What he doesn't know is that she has spark to her and will not tolerate for his games because she is a virgin and she plans on staying that way. Well it doesn't bother him that she keeps denying him, he knew it was going to be a challenge. What he didn't plan on was falling for her and vice versa. The more they hang out, the more they bond and the more the cheerleaders and other jocks start to dislike her. She is changing him and the whole school could see it. However Queen Bee isn't ready to let go of her boy toy and she rallies the other cheerleaders and jock to plot on how to break them apart. Will she succeed or will love win?

and

Drug Addict x Pregnant Girl

A few months before graduating, she and her boyfriend had sex in the back of his car. Never would she had imagined herself standing in line at a local grocery store buying a pregnancy test. However that is exactly what happened. When she found out that she was pregnant, she opted for an abortion but her boyfriend, a drug addict who just barely scrapes by with his fast food job, shakes his head and begs for her to keep it. He promises that he'll clean himself up, that he can support their little family - even if that means taking up a second job. Will they be able to make it?

Wilted said:
I would love to do two roleplays, one were I would play a guy for you, and one were you could play a guy for me! (Doubling xD )
Awesome ^^ Which one did you want to play the guy and which one did you want to play the girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back