• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic THE SEA (Lore based, Futuristic RP, Under Construction)

@VirtualNotoriety

Just finished reading it.

Other than grammatical errors and zero punctuation, save for commas, in your background info--it's accepted. Tidy it up and you're good to go. xD

Yeah people have been telling me that I'm somewhat wrong in grammar and sometimes ask me why I a few to none periods xD but sure I'll try and fix it

Keep it clean, sir. Gotta act like this is advanced rp. Bahahahaha. In disguise.

roguetick said:
roger. i'll probably just more stuff in the extra section if needed.
Okay. So as it stands, and I've yet to add this to the lore, The Earth is not 75% ocean anymore. The Sea refers to the ocean of trees as the surface is all greenery. HOWEVER. Obviously species cannot survive without water, so you'll be glad to know that there are shallow oceans that are mostly underground. So he can still live within The Sea and also within an underground ocean.

@roguetick

Last edited by a moderator:
@BloodyKharma A few things here, the trees are miles high, so no sunlight would be penetrating them at ground level. Just a very very meager amount. And since Barumal isn't even a mile high, his tearing wouldn't expose much.

Just for future reference for you as well as others rp-ing in The Sea.

Oops! I know that I've referenced an expedition that took place a couple of centuries past. Would you like me to change that to maybe some sort of unmanned probe, or maybe they had tapped into an aging satellite that was only usable for a very brief period to image the area before the satellite stopped functioning?

As long as the mission was strictly governmental and not released to the public or conducted by a private sector/ organization.

Pyxis is highly monitored and structured and they've kept all virus information from the current generations, as well as any nefarious activity. The government is known as "The Cardinal" and they tend to preach an "all for one, one for all" sort of existence, so anything selfish or indulgent on their part is kept secret to maintain order.

Hope this helps.

Wixed said:
Alright, now for some questions and things.

-Should I request tabs for the locations so that rp can be designated? (Ex: a tab for The Sea, Pyxis, and Seoul9?)

Personally, I prefer them in a collective. It encourages people to read everything (which I'm an advocate of) - this helps when chars finally meet and backstory/rp-story is relevant. I do understand the appeal, however, and it won't affect me much.

:)

-What needs improvement or work to make your experience better?

More cowbell, please. (read: "too early to say for me.")

Responses in blue <3

UlyssesTheSnowman said:
Sorry! Been sick the past few days so I haven't been online much. I'm still in and I'll make sure not to drop out again. :)
Sorry! I was just assuming, lol. Hope you feel better!

I'm honestly curious of what Barumal is saying. I get the gist to some degree but I'm getting lost.

@Anaxial

Also I'll post again soon and interact with Yu, and Chiaro. If that's alright with the two of you.

@yonmita rae @Lenchan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back