• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Runners

starlightviolet

I am on most days from somewhere around 9-5 US Central Standard Time. I may be on at other times as well, but those are times I can guarantee I'll be free. Please NO:

• ONE LINERS (these are the death of me, please elaborate)

• Getting too far ahead to the point that others are left behind (ie: more than one or two pages without including everyone).

• Have fun and let me know if you will be gone on holiday or any other sort of absence so we can plan ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Characters should all be going toward the same UN location where they will be staying prior to the Race beginning. All characters will have a chance to meet each other prior to the Race beginning.

I'm not going to be writing anything else until the others are back to write things. I don't want to leave anyone behind because I want to crazy write lol.

Drishti speaks both :) . In the Race it tends to help if you can speak English because alliances form easier when both sides can speak the same language.

@NathanPanache you can have your character be in the tower already, just have him look for people to talk to haha. Also, please refrain from posting OOC stuff on the main story page cos it kinda kills the vibes :P . I'm over here listening to the Divergent series' soundtracks and getting all pumped for this Race xD .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back