• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rival Families (reboot)

Guys, I'm gonna be filming for a few weeks so I will not be able to post much and if I do post during the afternoon then my posts probably wont be long. Sorry.

Thank you so much guys :) :) the surgery wasn't major my posts may be a little short and possible may not make any sense because of the medication but I'll try to keep up :)

@ReverseWells since there is a past between the Diamond's mother and the Blackwell father,do you want the Blackwell mother to have a past with your character as well? They could have dated once in the past.

Basically the Blackwells are just moving in next door to the Diamonds (which the Diamond kids are getting back from school), one of the Blackwell daughters snuck into the Diamonds home, and the black wells uncle came back and is being brought into their new house...... I'm pretty sure I got it all

do you mind putting the names of characters for the roles in the overview along with the RPers name? I'm still kind of confused about all the families.

KaalysBR said:
@Saru yep! Me and @Rukia were waiting on @thefan1,but I will try to get a post soon.
Ok cool. I did look and search but still came up absent of certainty if I was correct or not. Did more of a skim through looking back for posts and not a thorough search. I understand and cool ^^

KaalysBR said:
She hasn't posted in a while,I was imagining that she dropped.
she could have but thought I would check and see, since I didn't want to see the Rp die and were in a scene that involves her character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back