• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Rich Kids of New York

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn

28c5ead3e26ec8d0400680c5d005a69d.png

giphy.gif

6b8142bab99b76999af024f477134d67.png

giphy.gif

"Is this thing even working anymore, Hello?, What the hell? Bob fix my mic so I can introduce my show damn it, what do I pay you for? Thank you. Anyways's let's do this shit again..... in 3,2,1,.... Hello everyone my name is Jared Throne and I am here to present to you all my new show, The Rich Kids of New York. Now because of budget cuts we only be taking only 8 young famous celebrities here today. This show will see the inside and out of each young celeb or soon coming company owner in new york som- Did my mic cut off again? Freakin-BOB YOUR FIRED! Anyways enjoy the drama romance the hook-ups and their career rise, JR is out peace"

03ee33e7c61a79c7694269572a699616.png

♔Females
1) Taken by Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
2)
3)
4)

♛Males
1)
2)
3)
4)

ac876cfa9e3352c40f6904ed6006b432.png

tumblr_nmhijqnB1c1tq9q5vo1_500.gif
original.gif

Last edited:
I would like to apologize in advance for how shitty my BB Code is. I don't usually use it so when I do it looks like garbage because I don't know what to do with it.

I would like to apologize in advance for how shitty my BB Code is. I don't usually use it so when I do it looks like garbage because I don't know what to do with it.
I can send you a template if you want? I can't do anything too fancy tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back