• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Reveal of Magic

Gaaron01234

The shopkeeper
Well then,

Welcome to a world almost identical to ours. The secret that was kept well hidden for centuries will soon be revealed.

How about you start by stating who you are and where you where as that conference took place?

Feel free to take over one of the many journalists present if you want to interact with the Guardians present but are unable to be there yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puzderhero said:
Hey guys! Damn I'm so excited to start this! :D
Are we working on characters right now?
I'm sure it's fine to make a character. We can always edit it if Gaaron needs us to.

I'm working on mine at the moment. Doing bios ain't really my thing. >_<

Not to mention finding a good picture either...

Gah! Why didn't it auto follow this thread when I made it?

@Nyctophiliac hi, just make a character and get going. Nice to have you on board.

So, I guess character creation is at hand.

You can write your reaction to the flaming letters and hoe you are going to watch the event if you like to.

@Nyctophiliac Welcome to our little show! We're so glad to have you here! :D

@Gaaron01234 Are you going to make your own character sheets? Since you've already mentioned those characters in your opening post, I would assume you'd make one too.

Oh, and I'm typing mine up now. It's tough making these things sometimes, especially if you prefer yours to be descriptive.

Puzderhero said:
@Gaaron01234 Are you going to make your own character sheets? Since you've already mentioned those characters in your opening post, I would assume you'd make one too.
I plan on adding them as they actually appear in the story.

And no, hiding behind a curtain and fretting over stage fright is not an appearance ;)

Don't let yourselves get worried by my posts on the main thread. Just take your time. I just feel the need to sprinkle some flavor on the scene as we wait for everyone to get ready.

Gaaron01234 said:
@chloeesalibaa I think you just started your own story because the island everyone else is at comfortably sits in the middle of one of the great lakes.
So, this isn't New York? Sorry I thought there were multiple locations where the people were gathering.

Puzderhero said:
So, this isn't New York? Sorry I thought there were multiple locations where the people were gathering.
The actual event is on the island but it gets a live broadcast across the globe. Mostly thanks to the herd of reporters present.

You can be wherever you want and just say you listen to it over the radio or are watching the event on tv. Try to not be alone though as there will be a surprise later on ;)

Puzderhero said:
My American comrade... Welcome!
StreetFighterGuile.jpg

It's good to hear the sound of FREEDOM ring in this thread, my brother.

joeymicl said:
So everyone has posted, correct? Are we going in any order or just post as you like?
No, Joey. We are going to wait until all the character sheets are done, and get Gaaron's permission to actually start the Roleplay.

Puzderhero said:
No, Joey. We are going to wait until all the character sheets are done, and get Gaaron's permission to actually start the Roleplay.
Ah I must have counted wrong. I thought everyone had made a character sheet that wanted to join and also posted their entry post.

Alright guys! I made my character sheet after a million years, and will finally take a bre-...Wait did everyone already post in the IC?! 0_o

Why wasn't I notified?! I'm watching the thread with emails and everything.

Yeah, somethin' strange has been happening with the notification system it seems like.

Perhaps some nefarious plotter is intercepting the emails before they reach your inbox...

You can post as you like. Just don't rush things, especially when you interact with another player. I also seem to be asleep the time you guys are most active. Yay for time zones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back