• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Return of ☾ℒℯtℴ☽

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

planet-and-its-satellite-wallpaper-22448.jpg

• The Planet Leto is similar to Earth in only one way. There is life, but that life is drastically different than anything you have ever seen. The water is a tannish to pink color, the grass is in all shades from blue to green and the sky well sometimes it can be a light hue of orangish pink.

The actual planet is mainly a large land mass with spots of water breaks, but you can get to every area without ever going through water, it just might take awhile. There is a desert, mountain canyon area that is sort of forbidden to enter unless you have the right pass to get through. Most creatures stay to the vegetative side of the planet where there even resides a floating city.

The world of Leto mainly consist of many different villages, tribes, and packs other than actually large cities, but there are a few for the Leto residence that pride themselves on their advancements. Animals in leto are also strange as their are different classifications. On the more desert side of the planet, there are the demonics which are classified by certain characteristics which will be explained later. If it is not demonic than it is iusto.

There are also many troubles in this land that can seem so uplifting in day time like the shadows. The shadows are the souls of those that fell from their path or were dragged down due to some weak moment. They are now forever trapped in an eternity of pain where they seek weakness to fill the void of their own pathetic mistakes.

If you still think this place sounds like paradise than continue on....

GreenEyedStranger said:
This looks very interesting. Just curious, can Draiks use necromancy or is that a daemon only power?
You can have a black dragon that can, I can see that since there would also be demonic actual dragons

GreenEyedStranger said:
Sweet, I'd love to join then. I hope enough people hop along, this looks like fun
I do too!!! I will make the thread when we get at least four more interests

Yo I'm up for it but I'm in a lot of RP's :P I'll do it for the hell of it, all of the RP's I'm in are detailed and slow paced so I probably will.

Question: Is there magic or a magic system in this setting, or is it more low fantasy? I only ask because I didn't really see any mention of it.

CyborgMerlin said:
Question: Is there magic or a magic system in this setting, or is it more low fantasy? I only ask because I didn't really see any mention of it.
High Fantasy, though you could have a character that deal fairly little with magic

If Cyborgmerlin decides to join. I have made the character sheet already in preparation, but will have to dig heavily in making the rest.

[QUOTE="Edric Yuma]I am interested if there is still room :3

[/QUOTE]
Yes! you would be my make the thread number! This will always remain open but I wanted to get enough interest first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back