• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [The Republic - Gala'Kraoth] Return to Gala'Kraoth

Femboy

Chaos Incarnate
Roleplay Type(s)
This RP is part of Isekai Hell, you can check this link here if you're interested in joining.
This RP is full/closed and up to me on if I let other people join, so ask first for permission. posting cycles will be at least 2-4 days but I'll be doing it when I can, or if everyone else has posted and is waiting on me.
This RP follows up sometime after [Journey to Gala'Kraoth], though isn't required to read or know about the first RP or have been part of it. The plot of this RP will involve joining on another trip to the island with given help and knowledge in order to set up a portal for easy back-and-forth travel for trusted people to make easier scouting and expedition trips, as well as to locate and explore a notable manmade ruin-like structure located deeper on the island that may include treasure, relics or ancient secrets about the location. There will, of course, be danger along the way so any support for that matter would also be greatly appreciated. If there's time afterwards, and desire to, there can be a beach episode too. Or maybe it'll be saved for another time.
Player Characters:

Ul Dyril ( Femboy Femboy )
Asteria Stockholm ( Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor )
Winrey ( Lolory Lolory )
Teuihua ( TheTimePiece TheTimePiece )
Regula Caelia ( Elvario Elvario ) (Joining slightly later)
Izuru ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )

---

1718719111837.jpeg
Okiro City, the Capital of the Republic. It had been designated one of the meeting places, but not because they were sailing from there. There were set plans to take a ship from elsewhere, but said city was a much easier place for most to find and get to. Likely anyone who came from outside the Republic would have made use of the world's portal systems that were included within the capital cities, from here a carriage and transportation was awaiting to take those to what was intended to be the primary meeting location. The other however, was still disclosed to those taking the trip so that they could head directly there if they so wished.

1718719757136.png
Their intended location was a pier located on the north side of the Republic overlooking the ocean, where a ship was waiting and being prepared to make the trip. It was a stronger and sturdier vessel than the initial trips, for warnings of troublesome seas and life beneath the waves that have proven difficult to make the journey on other attempts. They should hopefully be better prepared this time to combat encounters, but hopefully adventurers found and recruited for the mission would prove great assistance for both the trip and the expedition.

Multiple recruitments and fliers were put around major cities and guilds to search for support, looking to help better boost their numbers with willing and capable adventurers who wished to assist in the trip. With the information they had, this trip was intended to go much more indepth on trying to explore the secrets of the island, though for now at the location of the piere were those waiting to see who arrived in order to give a rundown.

The pier was not the only thing present, for a tavern meeting-place was set up. It was small, made out of a dockhouse bought up and repurposed, but did what it needed to. Acting as a place of respite for those visiting the dock and a wonderful meeting place, those would be welcome to take a seat where they pleased in order to get a drink.
1718720167123.png1718720724837.jpeg1718720768931.png
There were multiple people hanging around the tavern and talking amongst eachother, though in the building there was a reserved table with a distinct sign: "Gala'Kraoth Questers", two people were already sat and waiting to see if anyone else was to show up. Maps and plans were placed on the table having been looked over and ready for explanation, the two being present were a rather bored looking elf and a beastkin man. They were here early, talking between eachother awaiting new arrivals. It was likely that the majority if not everyone in the building was here to assist with the trip, since it was a big ship and all. Though clearly, they were both waiting on everyone to be present as well as to be ready to sail.

Meanwhile, the elf quietly toiled with notes of her own.
"I've heard of the elemental existences on this island and researched it much, hopefully a trip would prove useful for my own progress. If I can harness or learn to strengthen my own magic from such natural magic... " she muttered to herself, looking at things she had noted. The beastkin however sat calmly, looking to her as she murmured.

"Such wild magics are unstable and not trustable. You should at least wait until you get there to reconsider your thoughts of it when you experience it in person. Maybe someone else could give you better advice, but there aren't many who have gone, and I doubt many of them are here to return back there. Gala'Kraoth trips aren't very big, to those who have even looked at the ads probably just considered it as 'another overseas trip' of some sort... " he uttered, the elf hesitating as she looked over notes with his words in mind albeit not yet responding.​

Last edited:
Asteria Stockholm
M2vb5Va.jpeg

Character Sheet

... The third time.

This made it the third time that Asteria walked past the entrance of the tavern, foolishly pretending to be just another ignorant/lost tourist (which wasn't a complete lie, if she were to be honest), while trying to get a sneak peek on the interior of the meeting place. While attentive eyes might have found her behavior to be somewhat suspicious, in truth, it was not born out of ill will. Rather, Stockholm was just shy... Her social skills weren't really polished, even after living through roughly thirty years in her original world and then being reborn and raised in this one as an adventurer. New environments, devoid of familiar faces, represented a tough challenge, and just a couple of minutes of small talk could feel like an eternity of awkwardness for an introvert like her. She had to prepare those introductory speeches, you know? Imagine how the potential interactions would play out a good dozen times, yeah. It was like shadow boxing, in a way...

"Huff..." A couple of minutes later, the mage had completed yet another lap around the tavern and, having gathered enough courage, crossed the boundary that separated the outside from the inside, venturing into the wolf's den. Funny how she thought she was ready to tackle a dungeon, structures that could prove to be much scarier than what they appear to be on paper, yet something as trivial as approaching a designated table provoked so much anxiousness in her. But it was alright! All she had to do was break the ice... Once the first hurdle was overcome, the rest should be a lot easier. An elf and a beastkin, though... One false step, one word out of place, and cultural crossing could turn into cultural tragedy...

"Umm, e-excuse me. S-sorry to interrupt." She blurted, feeling slightly safer under the shadow of her hoodie. Hopefully, it served its purpose in hiding the rising heat on her cheeks. "I am here for the expedition as well. Is it okay if I sit here alongside you...?" Sharing a table with other races felt like a surreal experience for an otherworlder, one hard to get used to. "I am Asteria. Umm, it's nice to meet you." She gave them her new name. She also had her staff with her, so it was a safe guess to say that she was also a mage. Now, she could say something like [Let's train magic together!] to her fellow miracle wielder, but she did not want to come of as presumptuous. Elven Sorcery was supposed to be on a completely different level, so she had to tackle things from a different angle. "I am, umm, a dungeon delver." Not certified, but she had just enough experience to be consodered an asset to the team. She glanced at the maps available, partly curious, partly afraid to look at the others straight in the eyes. "There is something of the sort over there, c-correct?"

Designer (10).pngWINREY | Beastkin-Rabbit | Enigma
Winrey did not like that his small church in Ryke was gung ho about traveling from place to place now that he'd had his own share of adventures without the congregation. But now, he found himself in The Republic of all places for the first time in his life, ready to help a city with their own restoration project. Winrey, who had been given a map hastily near the end of their trip here by his father, looked down at it now in confusion. Now there's supposed to be a tavern here somewhere....He looked around, and began to trek through the bustling port town. He felt a bit at home as it reminded him of the docks in Ryke, but the twists and turns were still unfamiliar to him.

Oh a flyer. Perhaps this will tell me where to go next in this maze of a town...He took it down, and was finally redirected to the small tavern which was the meeting place advertised. While everyone else in his church's congregation did charity work on land, Winrey was tasked with taking up the heaviest job the expedition called for: Traveling across the sea to a remote island to help build a portal, and possible exploration of the island for a ruins. "Winrey you should go along on that trip, you're the only one of us who has any real adventuring experience!" His mother had said with a smile, though really he was starting to think his parents just didn't feel like coming along.

It did seem like a pain, and unlike his usual ventures there didn't seem to be anything to gain from going along. He didn't like to disappoint his family though, so he'd headed for the tavern anyways just to help. Winrey pushed open the doors to the tavern, his eyes roving over the room to find where his new party would be. He spotted the sign above the table, and some hearty adventurer's who seemed to be overlooking something on the table. That must be them. Oh well, the quicker I get this done, the sooner I can return to my studies...Once he reached the table, he nodded and waved shortly in greeting. "Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Winrey, my church heard about your need for extra hands...so here I am. I'm here to help." He noticed the three people who he'd be traveling with. They certainly seemed like your average adventuring trio. Once he'd sat down, he'd gotten a better look at the strange maps. "I'll leave any cartography to you three. Maps are not my expertise." And I don't want to have to do more work than is necessary...let them handle it all.

Teuihua

Languages: “Common” “+Mict+” “%Analog%” "+Mictlantecuhtlian+"​
Mentions: Lolory Lolory Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor Femboy Femboy

Once again the [Large] construct found himself in the Republic, careful not to cause too much trouble knowing full well that his presence wasn't exactly the most welcome on account of him being a construct, but thankfully he had been here before when he had made his way to Galakraoth on the initial journey. While he was aware that Gunhild would not be joining him this time, he was aware that there was someone who was close to Gunhild who would be there along for this operation. This wouldn't be the first Time Teuihua had set out to help people, so he felt that it would be a good task to help complete since he had already been to the island once, beyond helping those who Gunhild was close too.

Teuihua would likely need to squeeze himself into the tavern, careful not to break anything, unsure about how much clearance he had as he scrunched himself down. His more than likely insider knowledge allowing him to find where he was supposed to meet up with everyone fairly easily. Thankfully everything was labelled quite neatly which let him find the meeting area easy enough as he lumbered over. He would see the elf and the beast adventurer, as well as Winrey and Asteria at this point more than likely, when he got a respectful distance away, he would give a bit of a smaller wave with his more dexterous hand and spoke up with a fairly warm tone in common.

"Greetings, I am Teuihua, I am here to provide assistance with the quest at hand. I have also visited the Island of Gala'Kraoth before so I have some prior experience there. I believe you will find that I am effective at combat, security, and lifting and moving heavy objects. It is nice to meet all of you, and I look forward to contributing to the best of my ability in our operations here today." The Guardian Golem put it as well as he felt he could. He then went onto standby as perusual using his [360 degree vision] feature to watch out for any potential threats even in this more relaxed area, as it was his nature to be vigilant, as far as he was concerned he was practically already on the clock, so protecting those who were coming was a top priority.

Izuru
1718851403695.png
Mentions: Femboy Femboy Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor Lolory Lolory TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

The adulations of the fans before him was simply far too much for Izuru to handle all at once. A bard of his skill could only hope that he would be able to continue meeting the expectations of such heartfelt gazes. Although a meager pier and surrounded by salty fishermen. The dragonkin had appealed to their simple natures with his poetry. Poetry that was so good for what he was currently capable of that he wouldn't need to elaborate if someone asked him outright what he had even said to get the fishermen so riled up. Alas, he was not here for poetry. Truthfully Izuru was here for the expedition to Gala'Kraoth. Armed with the research notes on eldritch abominations that he had snatched from a certain merchants hellish inheritance. Izuru was hoping to find a way to improve upon what he perceived to be flawed magical research with the treasures inside the ruins on the island. Sneaking these notes out wasn't easy given people were paying far too much attention at the end of that last adventure. He'd had to do some work trying to repair or replace what he could but Izuru was certain he had gotten close enough.

Entering the establishment the recruiters were located in, an unassuming tavern. Izuru ordered a drink using the few coins he just earned outside. Tapping the goat head of his cane against his thigh a few times. He watched others approach the recruiters. First was a funny hooded girl who looked like she might piss herself from sheer awkwardness, next was a guy who could easily swing for the other team should his bun bun ears decide to and finally a large construct which Izuru couldn't place the origin of. The current batch of recruits for this dungeon delve seemed pretty interesting so far. Swaggering on over while twirling his cane, Izuru slid over a signed application. "Izuru, I'm here for the expedition. My specialty is arcane research and the odd bit of hobnobbing" said the dragonkin, not a single lie in his words. Once again he had no reason to inform them he was also a poet since it didn't serve any practical purpose to this expedition.

Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Lolory Lolory

1718913334477.png
As Asteria had arrived first, the two held silent in their own conversations amidst eachother as they turned their full attention to the hooded one. They had been waiting with just the two of them for a while now that they were pretty glad that someone else had finally shown up. Although, they both withheld any expressions of joy as they gave Asteria an identical moody mood of a stare as she spoke. After her introduction, the two already at the table gave a quick, silent glance to eachother before the elven girl spoke.

"Yeah, you can sit here it's no problem. I'm Ul, this is Chorus" Ul had introduced, gesturing to Chorus as he gave a small little wave.
"Hey," he briefly added, letting the elf continue her speaking, for the moment he didn't appear overly interested or talkative to others for the time being.
"That dungeon delving thing sounds about right. While we don't exactly have, all the answers, since people who are gonna be telling us some of these things aren't even here yet, what we do know are there are some sort of closed up ruins and such over there that... well, as far as info goes, haven't been opened or looted or anything. So there could be ancient treasure or artifacts or anything of the sort. Maybe even just spiders, a lot of spiders" Ul considered, randomly adding in an unnecessary amount of the considered possibility of there being just spiders. Although, it was just a random touch, she didn't entirely know what was gonna be over on the island entirely.

"But- oh, hm.. " Ul was about to continue, before noticing that they were likely going to start getting their arrivals showing up as the next one made their appearance. The elf suspiciously eyed Winrey, the last time they got on a boat with some positive and kind person that looked like they could be debatably guessed as either a boy or girl... well, she ended up in haunted and shark-infested waters where their ship crashed and sunk due to a pink-haired supremacist psychopath. Hopefully this one won't turn out as atrocious, at least the last one ended in a friendship... and awkwardly having to suddenly perform in a concert with no experience whatsoever.

"It's no problem, things have already been planned out before we got here, we were just using spare time to look things over" Chorus answered to Winrey since Ul was clearly thinking over past things wondering what happened or that she had done to deserve such a bizarre adventure so far.
"Things'll probably be explained when the rest of us show us, so it's no rush. I'm sure that we'll likely all have to reintroduce again when everyone is here. But for now, at least it looks like we're not the only ones at this table and we got more people coming along anyhow" Chorus added on as Ul cleared her mind, turning her attention back to the thing at hand. The next one to join them would be Teuihua, who was surely a surprsing sight among the visitors. Ul wiped her eyes a little to check that it wasn't some really big man in a full set of armour, but no. Construct, and a big one at that.

Teuihua's introduction was a rather surprising one, especially since he had apparently travelled to the island of Gala'Kraoth prior. At least they had one person at the table now who had experience of their destination. Ul smiled and turned her focus to him.
"Ah, hey there big guy. Seeing as you're here, you wouldn't mind enlightening a little on your experience of the island? Not that we'd not get explanation from someone else, but we-" she said, referencing her and Chorus, "have been waiting around a fair while for the full answers. Though, it's great to have such security detail on board" she added, wondering whom else could've went on the initial trip if Teuihua was one of those sent. Was it some elite team of sorts, or was this really just the lucky gatherings that were obtained from applying such jobs for public notice?

Then, what appeared to be the last person for the current moment had joined them. Looking him over, Ul wondered if Izuru was someone of some nobility or regal status, or at least trying to be. Whilst she wasn't sure if he looked like the adventuring type to be on such an expedition, neither really was she and she was also here for magical research so it wasn't like she had much reason to point anything out.
"Glad to have you, hopefully this means we'll have enough hands on deck for both security detail and investigation so this party should be great. Though, not sure how capable and put together the original party you were in was" Chorus mentioned, gesturing to Teuihua since he had been with an original group who went. As he thought for a moment, he continued.
"Well it's good to have all you here, I was honestly beginning to believe that not many if any at all would show up. Other trips haven't been as so successful, except the one Teuihua here had been part of, and as I've heard the condition of the island ecosystem and its surrounding waters may have worsened since last attempts... which is why I've been requested to help make the trip and time there a little more smoothly. Though, most of our time there will likely be guided and managed by some person who's spent a while there themselves. We just have to wait for them to get back from their 'vacation' of sorts out of country all the way over in Ryke for whatever reason. A bit odd that they wouldn't be closer... " Chorus considered as he openly spoke, Ul looking to him as he finished.

"I guess some people just need to get away from things. Work's a hassle" Ul lightly added. Whilst said conversations and introductions were going on, a woman hurried through the door rather panicked. Flicking her gaze around and noticing where she was supposed to be by the very noticeable giant construct that accompanied the table of gathered adventurers, she panted and tried to catch her breath as she slowly made her way over.

"Sorry, I... was distracted by something... was late... distances... are long... " she said, gently putting a hand against Teuihua as she leaned over and tried to catch her breath. She had to keep herself from being sick, whatever she just rushed through she had not been prepared at all to do so.
1718991613519.png
The kitsune woman finished gathering her breath, eyeing over the others that were here that she hadn't met before. Trying to recompose herself and stand straight, she tried her best to keep a serious composition but was clearly faltering at times.
"Right, o-okay, right, sorry I don't usually have to do this or stuff- ahem- right," she started, trying to restart her introduction since she felt like she already messed it up.
"Okay, nice to meet you all, glad to see a lot of new faces, it's nice to meet nice new people. Um, I'm Miyuki, we haven't met, though I've met Teuihua here, he's a good friend and I'm glad he can be here to help us out. Wish a little Gunhild was here but she's busy off... somewhere, doing things she does, but anyway, right, I can talk stuff about Gala'Kraoth since I was there a long while. Was there so long I got a tan actually, bright and gorgeous place but it's not very welcoming sometimes. Very scary actually sometimes, but right, anyway, before I talk a whole lot and annoy you all since I wasn't here before, can I ask about some names, maybe where you come from? If you have any, I'd be fine to answer any questions you may have, we got a little moment before we set off after all. I-it's okay to ask or anything, I'm sure I'd be more nervous about asking questions more than anyone else, it'll be probably best to answer them now while we're waiting" she spoke with a smile, trying not to get too caught up on her words although public speaking and 'leadership' in a sense was not at all her strong-suit.​

Designer (10).png
WINREY | Beastkin-Rabbit | Enigmatic
Once the party had finally arrived, Winrey was relieved to see that everyone looked as if they were able to hold their own in a fight. That meant if things got really bad he could always just leave it to them. His last adventure, he'd ended up acquiring an embarrassing title because he kept leaving everyone to fend for themselves, but honestly fighting seemed like too much work. I stick with the giant Construct, that way I can always hide behind him in the heat of the moment.

The organizers of the party introduced themselves, and it was the first time Winrey had ever actually seen such a diverse group of races together. Since they were all here now, he supposed explaining where he'd come from in depth would be helpful. "Hello, I'm Winrey. I'm from a small church of Meldaron in Ryke, we recently heard about some of the community building issues happening here in The Republic. I know that's a long way off, but my father insisted and decided it'd be the right thing to try and help out." He said. "The rest of the congregation is out doing small bits of charity work, but I am the only member who's contracted with the Adventurer's Guild...so I have the most experience. I'm an Alchemist by trade, and I specialize in healing potions. If you get hurt, don't hesitate to rely on me." he just hoped that they wouldn't rely on him too much. He had no real knowledge about the island they were going off to. This was his first time ever leaving Ryke and he'd only done one task for the guild so far. Fighting was totally out of the question, but it depended really on what they were going up against. He supposed he could always make a potion and stand in the sidelines to hhelp out. He had the Novice's Guide to Alchemy on him when he needed, and he'd made sure to refill his holy water vials just in case before he left to find this place. I should be fine...it will NOT be like that awful Ratventure where I fell into a hole...everything will be fine. He silently prayed to Meldaron for hope.

"Thank you." Fortunately, the duo proved to be flexible enough to let Asteria stick around instead of sending her the way she came. To her, it mattered little whether this was out of professional courtesy, pity or kindness, as it had at least spared her from a shameful retreat. Perhaps because her expectations had been low from the very beginning, the woman deemed their moody expressions normal. "Oh, spiders would actually be good news." Stockholm's reply to Ul's theories came shortly after finding a proper place to sit. "So long as they aren't larger than this-" Drawing an apologetic smile, she placed one hand in front of her and lifted it from the table, separating it just enough to match shoulder level. "It probably means we're in a beginner-level dungeon." Asteria had seen her fair bit of spiders, especially during this second life, and, alongside rats, had lost her fear for their kin. Granted, she still had to bump into super-sized ones. Hopefully, she would never have to. "A-haha..." She laughed awkwardly, not sure if that information was a hundred percent accurately outside Ryke, let alone welcome. "Ahem!" She cleared her throat. "As long as I get to map a fair bit of its layout, I don't mind if I come back empty-handed." For a Labyrinth Clearing enthusiast, loot was welcome, but not necessary!

It didn't take long for other individuals to arrive, and... Oh boy, was she the only human around? Figures. "Oooh..." Her attention was particularly drawn towards the large construct that seemed to be, well, alive. This was because she had not seen anything of the sort since her rebirth, although she had a vague understanding of what a Golem was. Besides introducing herself briefly to others as they joined the group, Stockholm felt silent and let others speak their part, especially those that appeared to be more knowledgeable. At no point did she realize that the emissary of the church, a bunny beastkin, was actually a he.

Since, Ul and Chorus had already confirmed that they were not the organizers, but hired man labor just like the rest, the mastermind would have to be someone yet to arrive. Then, as if called by fate itself, a panting fox-woman quickly approached them. Miyuki, as she called herself, was unlike other beastkins she had crossed paths so far. To be precise, she was... Extremely casual...? Asteria had grown so accustomed to being polite that she immediately began to have trouble keeping up with the Kitsune's divergent speech tactics. Nevertheless, it made it easier to relax around her, so the mage could finally breathe out more often.

Right. Introductions were in place, but this time it was for real. Like a party on a sinking ship with too much weight, one was expected to share the exact reason why they weren't expendable, or else they'd be left to fend for themselves. Winrey snatched the initiative and revealed her position as both an alchemist and a healer, a must-fill position for exploration, especially on uncharted lands. Soon, all eyes were drawn to Asteria, she was next.

"U-Uh!" Gathering courage... Gathering courage... She still had hoodie on, by the way. "I am Asteria!" She said, coming out a little louder than usual. Social gatherings, where the spotlight fell upon her, were far from comfortable... But she was fighting on! "I am an Apprentice Mage attuned to the element of wind, and a Dungeon Delver. I'll do my best to assist in navigating enclosed areas and keeping threats away from the group...!" A big responsibility. "U-Ummm, Don't hesitate to talk to me if you need anything..."

Questions? Well, she had already confirmed the existence of ruins within the island.

For now, her curiosity was sated.

Teuihua

Languages: “Common” “+Mict+” “%Analog%”
Mentions: Femboy Femboy Lolory Lolory Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Upon Izuru showing up Teuihua would give a bit of a wave. A beast who was certainly different, Teuihua hadn't seen many ones who had dragon like qualities before. "It is nice to meet you Izuru. I am Teuihua, my application is very suited for security. I pleased to hear that, Your knowledge of the arcane will definitely come into use given the environment we will be transversing I believe, based on what I last saw."

“Of course, that is not a problem UI. When I headed toward the Island it was quite foggy at one point on our last voyage, we landed on the seashore, and ran into some large but docile reptilian creatures on the coastline, some of whom had crystal-like formations. I can only assume that while the ones we encountered were relatively friendly and passive , there are likely more like the others who we encountered who are friendly and may be more dangerous to encounter. One particular being which we encountered which was hostile was a monster which had the top half of a reptilian and the bottom half of a spider which we had to dispatch due to it’s aggression. In addition there were pack like reptiles which acted aggressively toward us and fled when this monster appeared. There was a good deal of forest vegetation on the island, and while it was settled it is not thickly settled last I visited, there being sprawls of nature between one settlement to another to my understanding. There were also ruins.”

“I will say that precaution should be exercised. While there did certainly seem to be potential for profit, not all native populations may necessarily take kindly to our presence particularly if they are unaware why we are there this time, nor is all of nature guaranteed to be safe or areas of intrigue such as the ruins.”

Teuihua then nodded when Chorus brought up his last party. “The last party certainly had multiple combat capable individuals which was beneficial for our safety.”

Teuihua was pleased to see Miyuki arrive, not surprised when she put her hand on him because he could likely see her incoming with his 360 degree vision. He would give her a bit of a wave with his more dexterous arm. “Welcome Miyuki, pleased to see you with us, I am certain with you with us, we will be successful.”

It was good to see her ask that question, as Teuihua would have wanted to know the same, to know what he was working with and what sorts of skill sets they would have at their disposal. An Alchemist could be helpful in a pinch.

He’d nod “Greetings Winrey, I look forward to working with you. Your ability to heal may be invaluable should we run into trouble.” Thankfully for Winrey whether Teuihua knew or not, he would have no qualms with him hiding behind him. Teuihua was more than used to protecting people, it being one of his primary objectives.

He then listened to Asteria. “It’s good to have a magic user with us. It certainly has quite a bit of versatility in application for adventures, not to mention the very reason I came to life.” He’d chuckle a bit toward the latter part.

“Nevertheless, I look forward to working with you too. I will do my best to keep you safe as I will with the others.” Teuihua seemed pretty unfazed by the size of spiders all things considered, Perhaps that was in part due to his [fear resilience]. Even so he was considerably larger than that, and probably would be able to crush them well enough if they dared attack the party.

Izuru
Mentions: Femboy Femboy Lolory Lolory Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Apparently it was time for introductions, much like one would give in a job interview or elementary school class. Not that Izuru had ever gone to either of those. He was too freelance for a steady job and his home had never afforded many opportunities for regular schooling. Bun-Bun was named Winrey and seemingly he was agent of the Church. Now Izuru trusted the church as far as he could throw them so he knew Winrey needed an extra set of eyes on his fluffy tail. Not just because it was attached to a nice looking rear end. He'd never expressed outright attraction to a man before but Winrey was making him reconsider what he was feeling. Next was the hooded girl, Asteria. Her nervousness and awkward body language suggested a lack of experience. A dungeon delver sounded like a strange job but he was an unemployed poet so who was he to say? Lastly their little groups muscle came in the form of Tehuihua, a hulking construct of a make he'd never seen before. All of this had been at the prompting of a beautiful foxkin named Miyuki. Normally Izuru would be all over that but something was telling him otherwise, plus Winrey was objectively cuter.

"You wish to know my name, Ms Miyuki? Curiosity set your eyes alight?" asked Izuru while passing his cane from one hand to another. "I can't say I blame you, a man like myself does need some proper introduction. Although I may not meet your expectations in this moment, I do ask for a bit of faith" remarked the mage before standing atop a nearby crate. "I am the nomad who wanders from Ryke to the Empire. The maker of mayors and serpent who dispenses doubt. A mage who took on the abominations that haunt the upper crust and came out on top. My home is the mountain in central Ryke synonymous with Death. Cast your misgivings aside for you are met with Izuru Izuru Izuru Izuru Izuru Izuru..... which is me" stated the dragonkin in a very grandiose way. One may think he did this out of some inflated self confidence. Instead Izuru did this because it seemed hilarious.

TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor Lolory Lolory Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

1719184462138.png
Miyuki smiled and waited for the first to introduce themselves, which would be Winrey. Hearing him out, it was surprising to hear that a small church in Ryke were trying to outreach their assistance in the world so far. It made her realise that a lot of the people who came to aid with their presence were all likely not at all local in the slightest, wondering if it was really that interesting of an offered job or if people had nothing else to do in their area. Either way, she put such thoughts out of her head for the moment.
"Ryke? Maybe you can tell me about it a little, I have to visit Ryke every now and again, maybe I've passed or been somewhere close to this church, I'm sure it'd be nice to visit if you do such assistance around. It's good to have you here M- M- M- uuhuuh, Winrey... " she spoke with a smile, although very visibly faltering and falling off during her explanation. She was leaning in ready to call him a 'Mister', but from his visual appearance she didn't know if she was already going to fall into trouble from being disliked from assuming one's gender.

"Alchemy and potions and such seem very useful though, I'm not really sure what you use in them to make them, so I don't know if stuff on the island would be something interested for you to investigate to see if you could... I dunno, m-make better... potions or, new ones or something I guess I d-don't... " she spoke as she trailed off, not really sure what to say as she struggled to make awkward small-talk.

Turning her focus to Asteria next, she was glad to hear that they had a combat-capable mage that was also experienced with dungeon delving. Having people who were used to such experiences was always good.
"Ah, hello Miss Asteria-" she began, at least this one wasn't as confusing as Winrey where she felt there might have been social pitfalls that were needed to be avoided, "it's good to have you with us, I wasn't expecting to have a user of wind magic around but I'm sure it may prove very useful. Considering we don't have all the details of the place we'll be exploring, b-by that I mean the places we haven't explored yet, people who are good at that sort of thing are well needed, so it's good you're here to help with that too" Miyuki answered in kind, Ul giving a silent glance to Asteria when she mentioned about her magic. The elf held silent on her word for the moment, but the use of wind magic was something that did intrigue her a little, there was a lot one could do with such an element type in the right circumstances or how it was creatively thought of. Ul let Miyuki continue on with talking for the moment, but considered that trying to hold a conversation with Asteria about magic later could be interesting to hear about.

Though, when it came time for Izuru to introduce himself, something about how he merely started was rather... odd.
"Uh, well I thought m-maybe it was just a nice little thing-" Miyuki softly muttered under her breath, wondering if she overstepped some sort of boundary before the dragonkin continued on with the entirety of his introduction. Not at all really sure what to make of his exaggerated introduction, the kitsune felt a little awkward about some of the attention he may have been drawing to them by his apparent necessity to stand on a box too. Humming her quiet 'umms' under her breath as she twiddled her thumbs, she was a little awkwardly silent even after he had finished too distracted.
"U-uh, oh, yes, that's... very good, thank you for being here Izuru. I'm sure another mage of your capabilities will help out a lot, since you seem.... experienced... " she said, hesitating a little and gently tapping Teuihua.
"I-is he... a politician or something, o-or?... " she asked quietly to the construct, she hadn't a lot of experience with the politics of this world but maybe Izuru was what it was like. A bit exaggerated and silly, maybe overly prideful. That's how they usually were in any reality, what it felt like at least.

Though, she calmed and smiled at Teuihua, She at least knew this one.
"Right, Teuihua, I've already gotten the time to get to know you, since Gunhild can't be here I'm at least pleased that you were able to make it. I would've thought that you'd maybe have some things at the Barony important to help with, but if you're free to assist with this then I'm glad you can be so" Miyuki said with a smile, looking to the two that were here before but hadn't introduced themselves yet.

Ul was busy taking notes on what Teuihua said before, biting her bottom lip as she got things noted down.
"Right, right, thank you... " she mumbled, realising that she should probably introduce herself by now. Clearing her throat, she pushed up her hat a little with her finger.
"Greetings, I am Ul Dyril, Princess and future Queen of Nyrael, I am here to research the elemental and magical existences on the island as well as any other ancient or major things of note. I will also be assisting a little in combat where I can be" she said with a small nod of her head in bow.

Chorus followed up soon after.
"I guess I should do so too, of course. I'm Chorus, I don't usually work with other people but I've been looking to get around or try and find some major breakthrough of my own success. I'm used to fighting monsters and creatures, so I'll be helping out with defending everyone. I have some magic, but most of my skills are with weapons, of which my own are stored in a pocket dimension of mine so I can access them when I have need of them. I hope that with our combined efforts, we can stay safe from harm and make some effective discoveries" Chorus said, smiling for only a brief moment before returning back to his straight, stoic expression.

"Oh, I guess that's everyone-" Miyuki realised, having just silently expected that someone else was going to continue. Wiping her eye and recomposing a little, she took back over speaking.
"Well it's nice to have everyone here, I'm glad we could get a bunch of nice people to come along, I'm hopefully sure we can all get along and work together, since we're all going together on this trip and working together as a party. Now, I should probably talk about the island a little... " Miyuki continued.

"So, the island of Gala'Kraoth is a pretty big place, I used to be somewhere completely way else but then after a little incident, I was teleported there one day with my daughter and another. Though, they're fine and not here, they're in Ryke. For now, as you'll possibly remember or know, we'll be going back to the island in order to explore a specific set of ruins, a-and maybe hopefully to set up a portal for easy transportation there and back. There's quite a lot of weird wildlife over there that works in odd ways, of which will take some time to understand what's with the secrets of the island, but that's what we're slowly working towards. For now, we need to focus on making the potentially majorly dangerous trip overseas and making safe and secure landfall!" Miyuki said as she explained the beginning part.

"Now, the ruins over there are really weird, a lot of the time I've found it weird to even get the doors open, but there's usually some weird trick. And with all of us, I'm sure we're smart enough to figure it out no problem. What we really need to find is some sort of signs or maps, or... something, that'll help us map the secrets of the island much more easily. I do have confirmation that there are inhabitants of the island, although I don't entirely trust that they are friendly individuals... " she continued on, tapping her cheek in thought and nervously curling her tails around her legs. She hadn't been there in a while, so she wasn't sure how much could change in such a little time. Then again, things there were already weirdly unnatural, so even she felt she was likely to see something she didn't recognise.

"But, if there's any last questions, or you guys need a moment to, eat or drink or, get to know eachother better or something. N-Now's a pretty good time to do sooo... I think the boat that we're taking is almost done, so I think everyone should do whatever last they need to do and start thinking about coming and heading out to the boat so we can get everyone up and accounted for. I-It's okay, it's no rush, we're not gonna leave anyone or stuff, but... you know... riiight, a-at your own pace and stuff.... i-is this, doing good, T-Teuihua, sir? H-How does Lady Caelia do this?" she nervously continued, her face turning a little red as she struggled. Leadership and leading was weird. People were confusing and had in-depth personalities and feelings, it was feeling pressuring to be in a position of guiding.

"I suppose with Teuihua and Chorus, we have good defense, and with Asteria, Izuru and Ul we will have friends to help back them up. I'm sure me and Winrey can help take care of peoples' injuries if the worst was to happen, although I do know a little bit of magical stuff, and because my carers and sis.... s-sister... got me to learn some self-defense... right... " she spoke as she got a little distracted thinking about something else she hadn't thought about, though trying to put it off for the moment. Thinking about said things killed her smile a little, but it wasn't important for the time being.​

Designer (10).png
WINREY | Beastkin-Rabbit | Egnimatic | Conversation
As the introductions rolled through, Winrey was relieved to find that he was in a party of mostly reliable adventurer's. Though he did think Izuru's introduction was too reminiscent of his friend Kuro. He was sure the both of them would get along well, or they'd talk his poor ears off about nonsense. Once the party leaders had introduced themselves, Winrey was surprised to find that he was in the presence of royalty. A Princess, no less. He'd never met one before, and they definitely didn't have any back in his old world, Blackwell.

"If you're interested about learning how to make potions, I have a book that goes into detail." Winrey told Miyuki. "I'm studying regenerative potions recently...and I'm thinking of using this trip to stock up on certain ingredients. From the sounds of it, I'll have all I'll need." The spiders certainly sounded promising at least. He had a rusty knife on him that'd break with the tiniest bit of force, so he would probably have to rely on someone else to help him collect samples from the spiders. The construct seemed too large and hardy to handle collecting spider parts without total damage. He looked around, the others seemed too focused on the task ahead of them. He'd need someone who'd help him out without using too much effort to convince them.

He spotted Izuru again and an idea formed. He seems useful. "I'll need some help when it comes to collecting the ingredients. They're unusual, and involve the monsters we'll meet. I'd like it if you helped out when that time comes." Winrey said to Izuru. "As long as someone kills the spider in a way thats...not entirely messy, I can retrieve what I need from it." Spider eyes would make for a good poison potion...I'll definitely have to get some of their eyes.

Teuihua

Languages: “Common” “+Mict+” “%Analog%”
Tags: Lolory Lolory Femboy Femboy Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Shadow Survivor Shadow Survivor

Teuiuha felt the tapping and would respond softly to Miyuki. "I believe he is simply being accurate in the way he is expressing himself, though you are correct that the political types I know tend to be confident. Nevertheless I am certain his skillset will be useful for this operation."

"I will say MIyuki I assist at the Barony of my own free will and assist where I can because I can. Thankfully I am not incapable of going elsewhere when it suits my fancy. I have not formally been assigned a position where I would need to stay there, and while I do think about it, I know that there are other capable hands there to ensure it's security. Before I served at the Barony as soon as I woke up I was assisting other people after all, this is not too much unlike that work. Even so I understand why you might think that, there is quite a bit I've been up too there. with all of that said however, I am glad that I can be here of service to you and the others."

"I see, I was unaware I was in the presence of royalty. I look forward to working with you and will do my utmost to ensure your safety."
Teuihua gave a bit of a bow where he could given the space. He had not heard of the place she spoke of, which made things all the more interesting for the construct.

"As for you Chorus I look forward to working with you and extend the same effort of protection which I can provide. I hope that you will find working with others a most beneficial experience even if it is not usually what you do. I've found that working with others has yielded some rather nice results personally, as someone who has been tasked to defend locations alone on many occasions before and has worked with others many times as well."

Teuihua listened to what Miyuki had to say, and nodded every now and again as he was still on alert, something which generally speaking he had a hard time not being on.

Teuihua used a softer, voice one again, "Miyuki, you are doing just fine articulating what you are saying which is an important part in this role which you are doing well."He responded in an encouraging warm tone.

"You have nothing to worry about, just keep doing what you've been doing, I understand social interactions for organics..can sometimes be complicated, but I can assure you as long as you keep doing what you are doing it'll be fine."

With Teuihua's relatively high perception and insight at C grade he could probably tell something was wrong with how Miyuki was feeling when she shifted in her thinking and it showed on her face, but for now he did not press the matter, It did not feel like the right time.

"With all of that said, I do believe we have a complete team, and I can testify from experience what Miyuki said about the island is accurate. I will be ready to depart when everyone else is, as I have all my belongings and my needs for sustenance are not..the same as others."

For now Teuihua would wait until he was addressed or was needed, standing on guard.

"H-Hehe..." Asteria chuckled nervously (but happy) at all the praise. "I will try to meet your expectations!"

Four introductions came after Astería's. First came Teuihua. Unlike the rest, the machine had much more to share than a simple introduction. As someone, or something, who had visited the island prior to this meeting, it wasn't shy to demonstrate that it was the one best informed on their destination and the trials the group could face during the trip. Why, any late arrival could easily confuse the automaton for the real mastermind behind this operation, given the fox girl's struggle with social interactions of this kind. Difficulties which Stockholm understood perfectly, after all, she would behave similarly if she were on her boots. Hell, she wasn't any close to being a leadership figure, and she was already fumbling! Unlike the robot, she did not have words of advice for the beaskin or, to be more precise, she did not possess the confidence to utter them in front of everyone else...

Next came a second Mage, this one with some features that resembled a dragon. His name was Izuru and he was... Flamboyant. Sadly, the very style he had chosen at his own made it hard to pinpoint his exact strengths and weaknesses. Then again, a sorcerer would often want to keep those to himself, even amongst allies. Still, some precision amongst the vagueness would have been greatly appreciated.

Third was Ul, the elf Asteria had already spoken to. It was common knowledge in this world and in the world where she had used to live that elf were proficient in magic in their own special way, so the revelation that the girl clad in green was a wielder of such power came as no surprise. What did strike as outstanding was her other revelation: She was a heir to the throne! God knows where that place, Nyrael, was, but damn... Asteria had never thought elves would let a princess leave the nest.

Finally, Chronos confirmed his position as a combat vanguard. A lone wolf type who is willing to carry the responsibility of shielding everyone over his shoulders, huh? Somehow, his appearance alone said that much. Teuihua and him should be able to do a fine job keeping the party safe. And with Wind Magic, Asteria could already think of a couple of ways she could support them, should her assistance be needed.

"Ummm..." When everything was said and done, Stockholm raised her voice once more. Although she wasn't sure what to say, to be honest: She was a social awkward! "L-Leave the mapping troubles to me. I think I m-might have a spell that could help us with that." Naturally, the answer was to focus on work! "It will be better than walking in blind, at least." Somehow, that wasn't very reassuring. She had to work on her choice of words. "I will not be able to assist in combat as long as it is active, t-though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back