• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Red Stone Ranch

Myla

The nerd with the books
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
??????????????????????????????????????

?The Red Stone Ranch?

horse-stables.jpg

It's that time of year again where you say "Thank god it's Summer!" You make plans to go out with your friends, to go to parties,to stay home and sleep, to lounge around in your underwear for the summer, to do whatever the hell you wanted to do, but then you get a sudden change of plans for the summer. Your guardian decided for whatever reason that you need to spend the whole summer at the Red Stone Ranch. So now your stuck in the farm where the heat is so bad, the moment you step foot there you start sweating. Not to mention, there's a bunch of animals here. There's pigs, goats, cats, dogs, horses, cows, ducks, chickens, roosters, pigs, etc. that need to be tended to. You may say that this is way to much work to do over the summer and that your summer is ruined, but is it really? You get to make new friends, get to be around a bunch of animals, get to ride the horses, experience a new way of life, have a new way to have fun, maybe even fall in love in the ranch along the way. Whatever way you decide to experience the ranch it's up to because the fact of the matter is that you're stuck here either way.

Anybody interested? :)

sarahbella said:
I'm interested! ^-^ It sounds fun!
I'm working on the RP right now :) It should be up today!

I would say where you control her so that no one gets confused about her character or so that she isn't mixed up in more than one place?

SpectroVector said:
I would say where you control her so that no one gets confused about her character or so that she isn't mixed up in more than one place?
I kinda thought about making a pre-made personality so, others could understand what type of person she is. The issue with me controlling her is that there might be moments that she won't be needed, but at the same time there will be other moments where she would be needed.

I have her character done in case I need it.

?The Red Stone Ranch?

Neutral characters

???????????????????????????????????????Nancy Lowe?

elderly_woman_sitting_in_a_chair_holding_a_cat.jpg

Ms. Nancy is the owner of this whole ranch. She's everything from sweet to a dash of spice. Everyone loves her, it's impossible not to. Even though, she may forget somethings here and there or maybe even butcher your name from time to time, she always means well. However, do not get her wrong, she may be sweet, but she could turn from a sweet little old lady to your mean grandmother the next if you give her a bad attitude. She all about respect and if there's no respect in place, she will make sure to wake you up before the crack of dawn to do extra chores nobody wants to do just to make sure you learn your lesson.

Myla said:
I kinda thought about making a pre-made personality so, others could understand what type of person she is. The issue with me controlling her is that there might be moments that she won't be needed, but at the same time there will be other moments where she would be needed.
I have her character done in case I need it.

?The Red Stone Ranch?

Neutral characters

???????????????????????????????????????Nancy Lowe?

elderly_woman_sitting_in_a_chair_holding_a_cat.jpg

Ms. Nancy is the owner of this whole ranch. She's everything from sweet to a dash of spice. Everyone loves her, it's impossible not to. Even though, she may forget somethings here and there or maybe even butcher your name from time to time, she always means well. However, do not get her wrong, she may be sweet, but she could turn from a sweet little old lady to your mean grandmother the next if you give her a bad attitude. She all about respect and if there's no respect in place, she will make sure to wake you up before the crack of dawn to do extra chores nobody wants to do just to make sure you learn your lesson.

Ya that a great idea to do that just in case

x-x I'm going to have to post it tomorrow night, I haven't still finished a few things I need to finish.

Raizel said:
Well, this is as fun as it can be, count me in!
Yay :D

claryfawn said:
Awe its okay ,I'm just still as excited! cx
I am too and I'm going to see if I could somehow get it finish tonight, but I doubt it. ;-;

claryfawn said:
@Myla How Much would you need to do??,if its going to take you longer then you excepted
I had everything finished earlier, but the computer crashed and made me start all over. ;-;

I did ;-; But it's okay, I working on doing it again.

animegirl20 said:
interested........will we have to use realistic pics or can we use anime
It will probably be realistic pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back