• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Red Sea (An Original Mafia Role-play)

aresrme

The sea's began to crash towards the sea line of Egypt as a boat shipping some material begin to head towards the California region as a crook with his hood begins to get stopped by the Mafia queen though her gun might hurt him of course he puts his hands up and looks at her a bit. "What in the world is wrong with you. You have the wrong guy.....I'm not the type of guy you should point your gun at though."

Yet...the adventure begins....

Last edited by a moderator:
aresrme said:
The sea's began to crash towards the sea line of Egypt as a boat shipping some material begin to head towards the California region as a crook with his hood begins to get stopped by the Mafia queen though her gun might hurt him of course he puts his hands up and looks at her a bit. "What in the world is wrong with you. You have the wrong guy.....I'm not the type of guy you should point your gun at though."
Yet...the adventure begins....
"You better hope I have the wrong guy because I am giving you give minutes to explain why you are here before I blow your brains out. You better explain... now."

Vincent: *He was scared but he looked at the Mafia queen and laughed a bit* "You know they make a great sauce for that you know. Perhaps you haven't tried it in the near Applesea's. They make a great sauce for that there you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back