[The Realms] Signup Thread

Uziel

Everypony wants to rule the world
Vote for the Wayward Inn every day!

There were a lot of things I wanted to do with this map, but int he end it was more work than it was worth. I may yet come up with something cool, but for now, you have two maps.

Do everything you can to let me know what your claim is. Claim on the BLANK map, not the terrain map.

realmsblankmap.png

Mountains: Filled with metals and rocks, mines on mountains are lucrative. Difficult to settle and has low population growth. Colored brown.

Plains: Flat or hilly terrain with no discernible features. Crops grow well here but there are few other resources. No penalties. Colored beige.

Forests: Surrounded by trees, plants, and animals, forests usually provide very well for its inhabitants, but is difficult to settle and populations don't grow quickly. Colored green.

Deserts: Filled with rocks and sand, with little water, these wastelands seem to hold lots of magic. Hardest to settle and least population growth of the normal territories, but desert settlements gain unexpected bonuses. Tundra is a desert where the temperatures are extreme cold, rather than heat. Colored yellow for desert and gray for tundra.

Bog: Lots of water and wildlife, swamps ave great game and lots of water access. Difficult to settle but once settled, no affect on population growth. Colored blue.

Wild Edge: These territories cannot be claimed and are coupled with another terrain type. Magic in the Wild Edge doesn't work right, and the creatures here are weird. And they get weirder. There is much to learn from these places but they are extremely hostile and difficult to settle. Once settled, population growth is...Well, players will just have to find out. Colored purple.

Scourge: An afflicted area that is filled with necromantic energies, anything that is unfortunate to die here returns as the Undead. Fortunately the Scourge is not expanding, but it's not shrinking either. Almost impossible to settle, and population growth is equally difficult. Colored black.

Just make teh character or characters, no need to sign up in this thread :)

Awesome, let's see how you decorate them pyramids.

Which do exist, but you didn't build them. You don't know who did.

Hawaii technically isn't on the map, but I'll count it as, uh, jungle. Take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back