• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Real World

Bichelle said:
Hold up, do we have to provide a picture??
Its preferred, but you do not have to provide one. If you don't have an image just remove the "IMAGE GOES HERE" in your form.

Of the Red] [FONT=Arial]tabs friggin hate me [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3704-scarlet-fox/ said:
@Scarlet Fox[/URL]
just do your best darling, it doesn't have to be fancy.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]just do your best darling, it doesn't have to be fancy.

[/QUOTE]
Hm there seem to be a lot of girls already! ;-; xD

RIPSaidCone said:
Hm there seem to be a lot of girls already! ;-; xD
I don't mind. I was planning on making a second male in relations to my first. Your character can be any gender you please.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]I don't mind. I was planning on making a second male in relations to my first. Your character can be any gender you please.

[/QUOTE]
Well alrighty then, I've never used code before on a CS. But I guess I could try see how it works for this, the RP looks quite good!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]I'm waiting on Talley Marks to post before I do. I don't want to leave her behind.

[/QUOTE]
Are we doing a posting order? Hadn't noticed until now.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]No posting order I just don't want to leave anyone behind.

[/QUOTE]
Ah right :3

In my most recent post you will notice the name ; Pirus. (Not to be confused with Prius!) Pirus is a notorious gang, the same gang whose members turned and Killed Nathaniel's girlfriend and unborn son, which was mentioned in his CS's final tab.

Also notice how a get together is mentioned, I would like for most, if not all of everyone's characters to be involved in this dramatic get together. There will be drama and a tad bit of fear from everyone. No important characters will not be harmed in this predicament as that would complicate everything legally (i would like this role-play to be greatly realistic).

Am I the only one who wants to time skip? I won't time skips is others don't I would like to take a vote maybe. The skip would either to till lunch or the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back