• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Quest For Anark's Treasure

He pushed himself to hard, this is near impossible magic to wield, and he is only an apprentice, but he can't help it the magic has a mind of its own, in any case his power began to return slowly, stumbling to his feet, "I was fighting the enemy, when this idiot, decided to shoot an arrow at me, I knew dark elves where thieves but, killers too, does your kind have no boundaries?" He yelled

Suddenly a giant shadow looms behind them, "Umm... didn't you shoot the ogre with an arrow..." Setzu turns around and is swung across the face with the huge club. He is sent flying, and phases into the shadow realm, banging against his many items he stores there.

Kelly wakes up, rubbing her abdomen, where the blade sliced through. "Owy" she says imitating a small child. She pulls out her dagger, and walks outside. Setzu is being slammed across the face. She phases to the shadowrealm, and runs to him. "Are you okay?" He nods his head, then lays still for a second. Sighing he stands back up, and phases back.

"Talk about my people one more time and I will end you. Yes we are, thieves, killers, and more. But i'm not." Says Matsu as he starts walking away. "This is why everyone is my enemy." Mumbles Matsu as he walks.

"Wow people are not surprised by this ogre." Setzu jumps up, murdering the poor ogre. Kelly watches him, slightly impressed. "What's up with him?" Setzu asks, looking at the elf.

"We would have gotten it done sooner if I had killed the elf." He yelled, suddenly the ogre appeared behind them. "Damn it!" He yelled. He jumped onto a building roof, and jumped plunging his staff into the ogres eye, "Ach veil!" He yelled quickly sending a pulse from his staff into the ogres head. The ogre, fell to his knees, bellowing. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the general getting away, "shadow dancer, finish him off." He yelled going after the leader.

Matsu hears Hitomu and throws his blade at the captain causing him to explode. "Mine." Says Matsu

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly sees a pink tutu drifting around, and she puts it on. "Hmm... too pink?" She asks seriously. The low ranking leader, runs past Kelly and she, chases after him, still donning the tutu, using her clever shadowdancing tricks to try to deceive him.

"Elf you idiot!" We where going to interigate him, "Are you good for anything!" He sighed at the sight of the dead captain. He looked back at the destroyed buildings, at least everything was dead, and little where hurt, he told himself.

"There is still a live Orc." Says Matsu pointing to a wounded one next to a building. "Do what you will with him. And stop calling me elf. Its disrespectful." Says Matsu.

"It's not a leader though, do you understand anything, elf." He yelled, "good luck cleaning up, I have places to be." Muttered Hitomu, he knodded to setzu and the dwarf. And started to the inn to retrieve his things.

"Some people just dont know how to be nice. God, everyone is like him. An ignorant asshole." Says Matsu.

"Maybe I wouldn't act like that if you didn't shoot me in the arm with an arrow for no reason, than killed someone I needed info from!" He yelled turning back around to look at him.

"Okay if you see someone that has blood coming out of their eyes, you would attack them too. And I didnt know you needed info from him so im sorry. I wasn't even trying to kill you. If I wanted to do that I would have used an explosive arrow." Says Matsu calmly waiting for the angry comment to come.

"Just stick to your life elf, and I'll stick to mine ok." He replied angered he walked in the inn and grabbed his things, he left two gold pieces as a tip at the office, even though the town had been evacuated. He put his staff on his back and slung his pack around his shoulder. Walking out of the inn he scowled at the Dark elf, and thought of where to go next.

"Hold on... so if someone say, was attacked on the street and stabbed in the eyes, where they started bleeding... you would kill them? Because I would be concerned for their health!" Setzu says in a fake puzzle. "Oh and nice tutu Kelly!"

"Thankyou!" She beams. "I should be going now. I am looking for this 'Anarks Cave'. If you want I could tell you all about it!"

Matsu sighs. "Have a good day, sir." Says Matsu to Hitomu. He teleports on top of a building and lays down not having anywhere to stay.

Hitomu's eyes widened, "how do you know about the cave!" He snapped. He didn't mean it angrily, even though that's how it came out, it's just this is his true mission, to do what his grandfather couldn't, with powers he couldn't comprehend, this was Hitomu's ultimate challenge.

"Ermh! Um... well it used to be told to all the village kids." She says playing with her tutu. "Once we got older we realized it was just a legend, but not me. I know it's real. It has to be..." She says looking down. "It gives you like a ton of power or something. That's pretty much the gist of it.

"Do you have any information on it?" He asked kinder, "I'm on a quest for the cave as well. Maybe if we worked together, we would be able to find it, "that goes for you too." He said to setzu and the dwarf.

His eyes stayed at setzu and smiled warmly, something he hadn't done in a very long time. He felt himself get weaker, he returned his gaze to Kelly, and his strength returned, You know the rules of blood magic he scolded himself. He quickly regathering his thoughts "so what do you think?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It sounds like a great idea! I do remember a line from the story that may help!" She quickly retrieves the memory. "Ehem! 'Once thee band of 6 made thy journey to Oakelridge, thee found Hatcliff! A knoble warrior! Hatcliff lead them to the cave, but went no further!' I have no idea if it is true, and also it was written very strangely."

"True but its are only lead, so I say we get going, what about you two?" He asked Setzu and the dwarf, not making eye contact with Setzu. "I think we would all be strong asets to a team." He said, pulling a tattered map from his bag, he unraveled it, he made sure not to rip it, it was his grandfathers and a large clue. "This must be Oakelridge." He whispered to himself fingering an unnamed village faded from the map.

"Sure there should be plenty of souls--- I mean um... crap... adventure! Plenty... of... adventure... Anyways, I am ready to set out at anytime!" Setzu says. Kelly agrees silently. Okay I'm gonna watch youtube untill I fall asleep cya guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back