• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If you want your character to have any past or present connections, no matter how minor, to any of mine, please let me know! I love plotting stuff like that! Makes everything feel more alive
Actually that's quite convenient, because I was planning on making the Captain of the City Guard. I assume they may have interacted in the past, and perhaps have had a friendship or some such before she was cursed and now less so after she's been cursed, but still be friendly since they drink at the same tavern. let me know what you think!

Actually that's quite convenient, because I was planning on making the Captain of the City Guard. I assume they may have interacted in the past, and perhaps have had a friendship or some such before she was cursed and now less so after she's been cursed, but still be friendly since they drink at the same tavern. let me know what you think!
I could definitely see that. With the captain of the city guard, I could see two ways. Since before, many soldiers used to idolise her, the captain could be on friendly terms with her and have used to be, too, since she was well liked among most soldiers.
I that was the case, he would certainly see how much she has changed, going from the proud example of a knight to a resignated cynic that drowns their sorrows in booze.

The other option, though it seems that you are less looking towards that direction, is that the captain of the city guard thinks it's good she is gone, seeing her as she is now a shame not only for knighthood, but the kingdom itself as well.

I could definitely see that. With the captain of the city guard, I could see two ways. Since before, many soldiers used to idolise her, the captain could be on friendly terms with her and have used to be, too, since she was well liked among most soldiers.
I that was the case, he would certainly see how much she has changed, going from the proud example of a knight to a resignated cynic that drowns their sorrows in booze.

The other option, though it seems that you are less looking towards that direction, is that the captain of the city guard thinks it's good she is gone, seeing her as she is now a shame not only for knighthood, but the kingdom itself as well.
He's definitely going to be more a stoic, less impressed person. Perhaps they became friends because of that? She was tired of everyone sucking up to her so she became close with the Captain of the City Guard, who I'm sure she'd have to had worked with many times, because he treated her as a regular person.

I do want to point out for clarity's sake that the city guard and royal guard would be two different branches, with two different captains.
Yes, I understand that, thanks!

He's definitely going to be more a stoic, less impressed person. Perhaps they became friends because of that? She was tired of everyone sucking up to her so she became close with the Captain of the City Guard, who I'm sure she'd have to had worked with many times, because he treated her as a regular person.

Yes, I understand that, thanks!
That might have been a good way to make friends, yes! Though now, after the years she had been cursed, while she still might see him as a friend, she changed a lot, so its up to you how he views that.

I've read through everything! I was thinking that my character could be a disgraced royal guard turned mercenary, but he still has loyalty to the crown!

I've read through everything! I was thinking that my character could be a disgraced royal guard turned mercenary, but he still has loyalty to the crown!
If he used to be a royal guard, he certainly would know my character Juliette, who used to be the captain of the royal guard before an incident had her relieved of that role! Once you are done planning what you have in mind, id love to see how they might connect.

If he used to be a royal guard, he certainly would know my character Juliette, who used to be the captain of the royal guard before an incident had her relieved of that role! Once you are done planning what you have in mind, id love to see how they might connect.

Oooh I'd love to see that too! I'm doing work this early morning! But I'll be working on him through out the day, once I've got something I'm happy with, I'll @ you in a message!! (:

Oooh I'd love to see that too! I'm doing work this early morning! But I'll be working on him through out the day, once I've got something I'm happy with, I'll @ you in a message!! (:
Sounds good! You can read over Juliette if you want to get any info on her, or just ask me here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back