The Queen's Madness - OOC

Hey I'm adding something to the CS, since the roleplay seems to be leaning into a more centralized rebellion type plot. So I'm adding 'Side' and you have the option of 'Queen', 'Rebel', or 'Neutral'.

If you already have a character, you don't actually have to change your CS, just let me know so I can add it next to the hyperlink at the top of the characters page.

ianbabyyy said:
Hey I'm adding something to the CS, since the roleplay seems to be leaning into a more centralized rebellion type plot. So I'm adding 'Side' and you have the option of 'Queen', 'Rebel', or 'Neutral'.
If you already have a character, you don't actually have to change your CS, just let me know so I can add it next to the hyperlink at the top of the characters page.
Aura is neutral.

So just a heads up, I'm going to be absent basically all day tomorrow. I can answer PMs and possibly the OOC, but that's about it. Just a forewarning for anyone wanting to associate with Aura.

Mitchs98 said:
Sarah doesn't age though
So? Does that mean you want to work forever? Her not aging should be a good reason to join. Work for a bit then be set for the rest of her life.

Cosmo said:
So? Does that mean you want to work forever? Her not aging should be a good reason to join. Work for a bit then be set for the rest of her life.
She co-manages an entire plane of exsistance though d:. She's literally here to oberseve and meme around :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back