The Queen's Madness - OOC

KillThemAll said:
I'll make it 24 hours, then.
I still fucking hate it, and this is coming from the chicken who hates Shakespeare. Less believable than Rasputin.
<.< UGHH don't make me wait T^T Pleaseeeee

Chicken? ._.

xEmoBunnehx said:
<.< UGHH don't make me wait T^T Pleaseeeee
Chicken? ._.
Chick*

Sorry love, I just feel really pissed right now for no reason and feel like tormenting somebody.

Which is much more effective!

Sorry the list isn't up. The apartment I rented has broken Internet that should be fixed soon.

Ah, well, laziness is contagious... I guess?

I'll see if we can get a map up. Had a go at it but wasn't happy. We could do a simple one, but a fancy one would be fantastic.

Considering Asavar and Joran hang out, does Neslima join in?

I can imagine him serving as a sort of messenger between the two for government affairs since I doubt they'd get along much.

Woot. I knocked one thing off my to-do list.

Updated To-do:

Respond to Veyd and LadyArdent

Update all of the lore

Update synopsis

Finish Neslima

Send Neslima to pick on Dai

KillThemAll said:
Considering Asavar and Joran hang out, does Neslima join in?
I can imagine him serving as a sort of messenger between the two for government affairs since I doubt they'd get along much.
Maybe occasionally. I can see Neslima and Joran getting along, at least to a degree. And I don't think it would necessarily be that Asavar and Neslima don't get along. They just certainly wouldn't be friends.

ianbabyyy said:
Maybe occasionally. I can see Neslima and Joran getting along, at least to a degree. And I don't think it would necessarily be that Asavar and Neslima don't get along. They just certainly wouldn't be friends.
I mean, the ogre doesn't trust the most innocent ghost whisperer.

Come on, she's a nice old lady!

But, yeah~

Going to do more stuff with the Queen?

KillThemAll said:
I mean, the ogre doesn't trust the most innocent ghost whisperer.
Come on, she's a nice old lady!

But, yeah~

Going to do more stuff with the Queen?
Question: Do you want to keep her strictly your character, or do you mind if I list her as an NPC?

Slowly but surely, yus. I'm even planning on doing some co-op with Cosmo regarding her and Asavar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back