• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Proxies of the Gods

I'm kidding, I think a better name would be "Gods favor the bad ones." Cause everyone of the prxoies have done something bad or are bad.ne

hmm I'm thinking of making an antagonist character if we need one. Oh and some questions for reference just in case

>Are there powers outside the gods' control

>Can the gods take back the gifts they gave. (like talents, relics, holy weapons etc.)

Shiian said:
hmm I'm thinking of making an antagonist character if we need one. Oh and some questions for reference just in case
>Are there powers outside the gods' control

>Can the gods take back the gifts they gave. (like talents, relics, holy weapons etc.)
There are powers outside of the gods control, but they are mostly elemental powers, the rarest one being air, the most common being fire,

The gods can't take away powers once they give them, but even if they could... They wouldn't..

They can't take away relics, but they can make their proxy do that!

[QUOTE="Sebastian Gump]Hmmm...fire is the most commmon.....Dev is gunna have to step his game upl.

[/QUOTE]
Yup!

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Sorry about not posting yet: I've been extremely busy lately but I'm working on it.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay! We're all a little busy sometimes!

Sailor Adams] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL] should my character be male or female?
Both are fine, the ratio is even right now!

Sailor Adams]I'm debating about switching to Anith [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL] @Sebastian Gump.
That is okay!

I will post my cs for the Sorelon proxy today. A few things said in advance: he'll be a database administator (or a freelance database developer...depends on my mood xD ) and pretty distant.

Btw could he have an ability which enables him to enter an 'Ice Wrath' state, when he is angered to high enough levels? @Lilah Tunth

The differences between that and his normal state would be: mercilessness, silent rage, body made out of organic ice and above human strength.

mushishi_ginko_by_janemere-d7mc3av.jpg

iceman_reimagined_by_van_der_dot-d5mtm8i.jpg

[QUOTE="Sebastian Gump]That sounds like something a proxy of Fenrir would do...cause, anger and stuff. But, i dunno.

[/QUOTE]
Sorelon is also a god of war so... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back