• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Prophecy - OOC

scary times indeed happy yellow electric mouse. scary times indeed.

@Jefferson Do you want to post first before I arrive in Vosmars or should I just show up now? I believe most of the hunters are waiting on your reply currently so it might be a good idea for you to respond to them first before I become a topic for you to consider also. I bring grim news, after all. >: )

Hi guys. I have some bad news, unfortunately due to unseen RL circumstance I'm unable to carry with this RP and that of the site in general for some time. You're welcome to continue, however I'm not able to carry on. I am -very- very- sorry about this.

Hi guys. I have some bad news, unfortunately due to unseen RL circumstance I'm unable to carry with this RP and that of the site in general for some time. You're welcome to continue, however I'm not able to carry on. I am -very- very- sorry about this.
I wish you well Kiowa.

Without your characters however, the Rp shall stand still until you return. Good luck!

Senpai~ QwQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back