• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Prophecy - OOC

I'm at school right now (Quite ironically in english) I'll try and get a reply out when I get home. :)

Timezones man, they're wacky.

By the time you were saying "TAFF IT, TOIME FER BED" at like '54:00' it was only 30mins to midnight for me.

I don't understand if I'm supposed to send my character right to the head hunter and the relationships between them

And as sleep takes me once again. I am excited to see where the plot goes tomorrow.

Good night all.

uwupolice uwupolice (I'll just leave the flower part out for now once I make my response and edit it in later once you reply~ "^w^)

Sorry btw for my slow posting speed. Slow on my posts being sick and trying to keep a balanced flow with my all my characters while doing my GM duties in the RPs I am one in. ^^;;

Sorry btw for my slow posting speed. Slow on my posts being sick and trying to keep a balanced flow with my all my characters while doing my GM duties in the RPs I am one in. ^^;;
Np!! (Sorry if it seems like we're leaving you behind.)

Just aheads up I'm gonna be having an early night guys cus' I've got a big test first thing tomorrow mornin' at school~ :3

When you only by two volumes of a manga from a convention…. And it leaves you on a cliffhanger!? >W< (I have to go to sleep now as well so I have to wait till tomorrow night to finish it!?) X3 It's only four volumes so on any other night I'd just finish it online but I have the big test so- yeah~

If it's okay with the GM, should Aura assign missions, I'd prefer for Rebecca to be sent elsewhere. The next step of her character arc involves visiting the tomb of a famous witch and raising her corpse for a Q & A session.

Made a lil Eris post mostly to show she is still around. :P Didn't put her interacting with anyone but feel free to, I'll do my best to respond and all. I'd just rather not be the one to initiate anything (that and its not fitting of Eris really) and then make the person hold up for me. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back