• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Prophecy - OOC

Welp, Alecia, despite her innocent nature and genuine good-heartedness was the one to burn her village down, admittedly it was an accident but doing so probably was the only thing to save her life. Her two main magics are wind and healing, but she does have the third ability of fire which she hasn't used since that day. 0-0

Oop
Nevermind

Ignore what I said last cx

Also im sorry about not replying ^^;
Im awaiting a reply from ur, i forgot his name. Something fire?
I have bad memory lol

Ariel Ariel I'm oddly interested in our characters meeting. XD

Also im sorry about not replying ^^;
Im awaiting a reply from ur, i forgot his name. Something fire?
I have bad memory lol
Np!! Um- I tagged him earlier…. what was sit? FireFlare FireFlare That's it!!

Guess so XD
Well, I'll still try and get something up real quick. I'm going to sleep pretty soon, so you'd have to wait another 8+ hours otherwise.

Guess so XD
Well, I'll still try and get something up real quick. I'm going to sleep pretty soon, so you'd have to wait another 8+ hours otherwise.
ah- yes, that would be most unfortunate. XD well, try and make one that won't involve yourself in the situation too much~ Ya' know, be a lurk-y lurker that can kinda be there, and if anything happens whilst your away you can just pop back up like, 'yo~'

No, I burned down your village.

I burned down ALL the villages.

Oooh me too
XD I don't know why. Ether way out of all the hunters to meet I feel my little sweet bean bun is safest with yours~ >w< Also- Mine can sing, yours can dance. They can be having a party up in here. X3 I don't know, would your character attack an innocent 17 yr old blind girl who wouldn't hurt a fly?

Journal entry numero uno~ it's pst 1AM…. I have to get up for skool (I know, such cool factor spelling~) In six and a half hours…. Please, halp meh'. >w< :3

XD I don't know why. Ether way out of all the hunters to meet I feel my little sweet bean bun is safest with yours~ >w< Also- Mine can sing, yours can dance. They can be having a party up in here. X3 I don't know, would your character attack an innocent 17 yr old blind girl who wouldn't hurt a fly?
Her thoughts on war are skewed. She wouldn't want to attack your "bean bun" but if her hand was forced, she might and pray if faced with an opponent she'd rather not face, that she'd lose and die by their hand. Still, in a different setting, I'm sure they'd get along great c: Maya might try to coddle her even lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back