• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Prophecy - OOC

XD lol~

Broom is a place in Australia at the top of the country, it's way hotter up there and has really nice beaches. (Although if you try ad swim in there you'll ever get a greeting by a shark or jellyfish)

"Broom"

That's so fucking silly. We have a town here called "Normal." Birthplace of Superman.

Cosmos Cosmos Sorry for making you wait so much, been under the weather last few days, today been worst. >.< Anyways going to get a post up once I finish doing my GM job on another RP. ^^;;

Cosmos Cosmos Sorry for making you wait so much, been under the weather last few days, today been worst. >.< Anyways going to get a post up once I finish doing my GM job on another RP. ^^;;
Np!! I actually fell asleep. XD

There, New post is officially up!! :D Ah~ Alecia is such a sweet little bean bun. :3
tumblr_mdlxspuRzd1rko6kqo1_500.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention but someones gonna be drawing a sketch of Alecia for me since I couldn't find a photo~…. "^w^

Meow. ^3^^33^^D^^;3^ (Yeah, now I'm just posting messages because I'm bored, I'll stop now, soz~ XD)

XD She's legit the youngest character in the role play I think, she's not the shortest though. 0-0

XbWCrAv.gif

@Jefferson

I lowkey want my character to interact with your Prince cx
I feel like that'd be very interesting.

And of course Kuma <3
She will go nuts cx
I totally just realised that um- Your character's village was burnt down and mine burnt down a village…. 0-0 #Awkward (Welp, lets just hope that never comes up in conversation between the two of them.)

I totally just realised that um- Your character's village was burnt down and mine burnt down a village…. 0-0 #Awkward (Welp, lets just hope that never comes up in conversation between the two of them.)
It would be even more awkward if they both burned down do to Eris's mother on one of her random rampages feeling the urge to go destroying stuff. HAha...

Wow... that is actually dark... not so haha sounding...

It would be even more awkward if they both burned down do to Eris mother on one of her random rampages feeling the urge to go destroying stuff. HAha...

Welp, Alecia, despite her innocent nature and genuine good-heartedness was the one to burn her village down, admittedly it was an accident but doing so probably was the only thing to save her life. Her two main magics are wind and healing, but she does have the third ability of fire which she hasn't used since that day. 0-0

It would be even more awkward if they both burned down do to Eris's mother on one of her random rampages feeling the urge to go destroying stuff. HAha...

Lovely!
Hmmm

gaSP
w h a tif

What if they were from the same village o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back