• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•‹π•™π•– β„™π•£π•šπ•€π•ž (open applications)

Do you guys like OOC on here or discord better?

• here

• discord

• don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just finished my form, might be a little messy but I think it's good, I can write a digital copy if required

I just finished my form, might be a little messy but I think it's good, I can write a digital copy if required
Wow your idea's really cool. Everyone's character sheets are looking really good so far. I'm gonna do a quick once-over tomorrow and take note of what roles have apps so far and which ones don't and think about a potential deadline time. Also, it's looking like discord/don't care is winning the poll right now, so I'll plan on setting up a discord channel unless anyone has any objections

Hey guys! After a brief once-over of the characters submitted so far, I think it's best to set an earlier deadline for applications rather than wait much longer. Everyone's ideas look really interesting and I'll plan on officially reviewing everything and sending out discord invites on Friday August 23rd, 6pm EST. For now, I set up a temporary ooc thread while everyone perfects their applications/fleshes out another application. Can't wait to get the ball rolling on this one, there's so many interesting ideas! :)

Just sent out discord invites! Just let me know if you're no longer interested in joining in on this one, but so far purple and blue are the only roles that have yet to be snagged. I'm completely comfortable with moving forward with who we have right now though. Can't wait to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back