• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•‹π•™π•– β„™π•£π•šπ•€π•ž (open applications)

Do you guys like OOC on here or discord better?

• here

• discord

• don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solaris_

daydreamer powered by caffeine
Roleplay Availability

• KindheartedSimpleAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

A highly selective and secretive international agency known as "The Prism" is famous for producing some of the best agents in the world. Based on the ideology of "Like a prism, we take the essence of a good agent and split it among a team that works as a group to achieve a task that might otherwise seem impossible.", their training program consists of selecting candidates they deem as the perfect fit for a new cohort and putting the group through a series of tests.
    Your character is being discussed as a candidate for a position in the next training cohort, as The Prism is looking for a diverse and skilled group of trainees (most with prior experience in the field of espionage).
    Good luck.

Comment here or DM me if you are interested or have any questions/ideas you want to discuss! When there's enough interest, I'll post a potential CS deadline.

Last edited:
Definitely leaning towards orange!

Interested!
Interested! I might be leaning towards orange or maybe black
Interested for sure - Currently leaning towards either Green, Blue, or Brown character so far
Hi!!

Interested in order: Orange, Purple, Black

Oh! and is OOC RPN or discord?
Definitely leaning towards orange!
So excited to catch y'all's interest! Feel free to start brainstorming as many characters as your hearts desire and I'll look through everyone's apps when they're done :)

So excited to catch y'all's interest! Feel free to start brainstorming as many characters as your hearts desire and I'll look through everyone's apps when they're done :)
So for the strength & weaknesses, are those in relation to their personality or their skills?

I was planning on personality but now that I think about it, there could be weaknesses for their skills as well. Just mention any limitations in the skills explanationsπŸ‘

I was planning on personality but now that I think about it, there could be weaknesses for their skills as well. Just mention any limitations in the skills explanationsπŸ‘
okie dokie, I just have those two sections and then Jay's cs will be done

Jay's CS is done, let me know if I need to edit anything ^^

Oh and btw if anyone's interested in the same role, don't worry! You can apply to as many roles as you wish/have the brain capacity to create a character for. Whichever apps best fit the role/group are the ones we'll move forward with. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

You're free to take a stab at anything you like. Welcome aboard!

I could write Gray as "redeemed" hacker who's reluctantly applying because the government has a bunch of dirt on him he very desperately wants to keep private

that is intriguing - I have a character who has a grudge against the government Agency mainly due to her history and the fact her mother was killed on a mission (working through a form atm - fighting with coding lol XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back