The Prince Drifter (A Supernatural/Fantasy/Fighting/Mediviel RP Idea)

Ash Florence

So here's the whole basis of the story.

Theirs a vampire prince who is soon to become the heir of the vampire Kingdom, Fuchsia. (Its pretty much a place where vampires and humans live in peace, sort of. The humans are pretty much just food haha) Er, the thing is, the prince doesn't want to become the heir and rule the place. He wants to become a Drifter in the wasteland. So, he runs off with his faithful werewolf companion and ends up meetings a sick girl on the first village he stops at. Her family tells him shes going to die soon and the only way to save her would be to get this great treasure the Ark Orb. Its a big treasure in these ruins that are near a couple towns over from the current one. So, the prince sets out to get it.

Oh little does he know...

There is a dangerous ghost guarding the Orb and physical attacks will not work on. o how will he conquer it and again the treasure? How will he deal with the countless bounty hunters that his family sent on him? And how is he going to deal with other Drifters after his treasure?

Setting: Its obviously some medieval time and takes place in a world called Jil'ingka, at the Kingdom of Fuchsia. This Kingdom Fuchsia is like an Oasis in the middle of a desert you could say. Its a city full of life and growth, while everything else surrounding it is, well, a waste land. Small town and villages are quite a ways away and don't associate with Fuchsia much. Unless its for trade.

Royal Family: So going more into this. The Vampires have bodyguards/guardians, and those would be the faithful werewolves! (Usually they hate each other, but there was some war back then and now they signed a treaty cuz the war could have killed both races) Certain wolves bodyguard certain people. Per say, the King werewolf, guards the Vampire King, the Queen werewolf guards the Vampire Queen, or vice versa.

Parts in need: There are only a few parts necessary like the Vampire Princess, Princess's werewolf, Princes werewolf, and a couple of assassins/bounty hunters/Drifters. The princess will also be sending some bounty hunter to protect the prince so i'd need someone willing to be that bounty hunters.

Anyone interested? I might start it this weekend or next weekend depending on how many people are interested. Schools starting for me again soo....i might go a little slow in making this.

(Usually i would have tried to make this sound cooler but, its just an idea for now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back