• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The Pooka's Shoutbox Avatar Emporium

I'm stuck between the Fourth Horseman and the nuclear cloud.

Whichever you'd enjoy making more out of those two. I can't decide. And thanks, by the way, never had something drawn of me before.

This certainly looks fun. Nice jobs Pooka. Not sure if you are going to draw me though since I already have Zilean in chibi form....

@Esme
4a6IC8V.png

@The Pooka, these are just plain fantastic. Amazing design, such a beautiful style, and just so damned snazzy to boot.

Well done, sir, and I cannae wait to see what ideas you've got for my ugly mug. =]

Haha id wonder if i was on the list, but i dont really have any specific form that represents me besides maybe a troll. I do tend to get ban for stupid shit a lot. *shrugs* but moreso wanted to stop by and say i love your art. its osm. Love Esme and Kagu. Is she like a robotic sheep? or just god robot with fluff?

Cant wait to see grin xD

I wonder.... Is this lovable vampire right here on the list Pooka. *Looks at Pooka*

Teehee, this lovely little enterprise is well worth the watching, I can't wait to see it in full bloom

Could I get one of these artistic whatsits? I think my appearance is a stylish [ERROR 404: IMAGE NOT FOUND] censoring the face of a guy playing guitar.

Oh my gah these are so cute.

Only ever do me if you don't feel like dying first. People are lining up at your door step for these.

Now I wish I had a cooler representation than a he-she-it smiling in upside-down glasses(that wasn't intentional by the way-- I think I'm just a little dumb when it comes to reality and logic). Because that nuclear cloud you offered someone sounded hella cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back