• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Plague OOC

Imagining Rika in a romantic pairing makes me laugh. She’s so awkward but I feel like the kind of blunt side of her would really blossom

I’m so glad, because I intend on them being the comic relief for the majority of this roleplay, which is gonna be a long one.

Speaking of, Thanatos Thanatos , you finish the prophecy?
Yea, I did, I’ll send it to you. Took me for-freaking-ever. Let me know if you want to edit it or something, make it more... prophetic, I guess.

I usually don't do a time limit, just when everyone that should has posted. I'm mostly waiting on Jordan, Lynne, and Violet, since they were part of the other conversation.

That's a coinky-dink, cuz I'm waiting on Jordan, too
Cuz, you know... that's who Violet was specifically interacting with
She is literally falling asleep on her feet right now

That's a coinky-dink, cuz I'm waiting on Jordan, too
Cuz, you know... that's who Violet was specifically interacting with
She is literally falling asleep on her feet right now
If she doesn’t respond by Wednesday or Thursday, we’ll skip her response so Violet can just leave the conversation or something, but this just got moving again yesterday, so we can’t really blame her for not being on immediately.

I wouldn’t go that far, I’d like to think the plot helps, too, but they’re definitely like 60% of it.

For the quest? I’d say her magical abilities definitely set her apart, for sure.
Here I was thinking that our incredible plotting skills, the amazing characters that have been submitted, and the other role players did it. But yea, the twins make more sense.

If she doesn’t respond by Wednesday or Thursday, we’ll skip her response so Violet can just leave the conversation or something, but this just got moving again yesterday, so we can’t really blame her for not being on immediately.
You can just be in charge of that, because I’m too impatient. But yea, two-three days, we skip their response, after a week of total silence(like they didn’t warn us they’d be gone or anything), we’ll kick them.

If anyone does need a break or anything, though, let me or Graecus know, we’ll put your character in NPC mode, so they just tag along, don’t talk, don’t do anything spectacular, until you get back.

Sorry that y'all are waiting on Jordan's post! I'm working on one now and I'll post it then be going to sleep immediately lmao... so sorry if it's short or anything! ... wow i actually said 'y'all', my life must be close to ending now

Sorry that y'all are waiting on Jordan's post! I'm working on one now and I'll post it then be going to sleep immediately lmao... so sorry if it's short or anything! ... wow i actually said 'y'all', my life must be close to ending now

....I should be dead by now, by that logic

dont worry about it. And honestly, I live in the Deep South, and I still refuse to say that word.

I wouldn't be too worried, it's probably a slow process.

Also I'm pretty sure at least 60% of Jordan's post is basically: "Jacob is a troublemaker and he is doing things", but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That’s 60% of the roleplay, tbh.

Consider me amused
Then I’ve done my job for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back