• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Plague OOC

I am also alive! Though I was trying to wait for a couple of people to post before I do (so they don't fall behind). Except they happened to have disappeared.

Alexander is a beautiful creature though. How does no one notice him. Kjell is only attractive because he has a great personality

Alexander is a beautiful creature though. How does no one notice him. Kjell is only attractive because he has a great personality
I think that’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my characters. I really intended to dislike Alex, but he’s so much more fun than Olivia.

According to the Hypnos cabin, Alexander is the problem.

Also, koala koala , Rika shall be questioned intensely about the famous comment. He needs to know.
It'll probably be something lame about the stars and him having dream-like qualities. Maybe even being around him gives the Hypnos kids a good night of sleep or whatever. I don't know. They're literally demi-gods but believe in seventeen magazine stuff. LMAO

Rika's gonna run like 3/5 of the time.

It'll probably be something lame about the stars and him having dream-like qualities. Maybe even being around him gives the Hypnos kids a good night of sleep or whatever. I don't know. They're literally demi-gods but believe in seventeen magazine stuff. LMAO

“Your platinum blond hair proves that you were born during an eclipse of Saturn while the moons of Jupiter were lined up.”

I don’t read enough magazines to accurately mimic one.

I want to post a response, but I feel like I should wait.

With him being... him, he’d probably immediately call her out on that, because he firmly doesn’t believe in anything like that.

With him being... him, he’d probably immediately call her out on that, because he firmly doesn’t believe in anything like that.
Rika would say something along the lines of "Well... I don't either. My sisters just gossip about you a lot and I brought it up without thinking." scratches eyebrow and debates on running

She's basically saying, why are you calling me out I didn't say I was your fan

Rika would say something along the lines of "Well... I don't either. My sisters just gossip about you a lot and I brought it up without thinking." scratches eyebrow and debates on running

She's basically saying, why are you calling me out I didn't say I was your fan
I feel like if Jacob finds out about the comment, or the reasoning, it’ll become the next Kjell/Olivia thing.

I want to post a response, but I feel like I should wait.
Do it

I usually wait at least two days before posting again
I usually don't do a time limit, just when everyone that should has posted. I'm mostly waiting on Jordan, Lynne, and Violet, since they were part of the other conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back