• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Plague OOC

That’s understandable. I could see her and Olivia being pretty good friends, while MC tries to mentor her a little. It’d give her some connections to ensure she’s invited on the quest.
I’m 110% game with that. I want Olivia to be friends with everyone.

They’d be adorable. I have so many plans for this, I’m psyched. Are we waiting on anyone else specifically, or just waiting on more people?
A couple people posted in the interest check that haven't submitted a character, but for the most part, I'm just waiting on any possible stragglers. We have a pretty good-sized group, but in case anyone needs to drop out early on, I want to have one or two more characters. My second, if I make one, will be a latecomer, won't join the group until after the quest is off.

A couple people posted in the interest check that haven't submitted a character, but for the most part, I'm just waiting on any possible stragglers. We have a pretty good-sized group, but in case anyone needs to drop out early on, I want to have one or two more characters. My second, if I make one, will be a latecomer, won't join the group until after the quest is off.
Fair enough, don’t mind my impatience.

Awesome. I just want to make it known that I generally post 1-3 times a week. If I only post once, I make sure to be detailed and lengthy to give people stuff to write off of.

If I haven’t posted for the week, be sure to give me a tag or even PM me. I have a short memory and I’ll say I’ll post that night or the next day, but completely forget I said that!

Awesome. I just want to make it known that I generally post 1-3 times a week. If I only post once, I make sure to be detailed and lengthy to give people stuff to write off of.

If I haven’t posted for the week, be sure to give me a tag or even PM me. I have a short memory and I’ll say I’ll post that night or the next day, but completely forget I said that!
That’s totally fine, I’m about to start classes, so I understand a busy schedule, and lack of time. I am going to put some vague requirements for post length, just so people aren’t posting one-liners or novels, but 1-3 times a week is perfectly fine.

That’s totally fine, I’m about to start classes, so I understand a busy schedule, and lack of time. I am going to put some vague requirements for post length, just so people aren’t posting one-liners or novels, but 1-3 times a week is perfectly fine.
Yeah, classes start next week for me. I'm already reading some of the shorter books I was required to get just so I can stay ahead. Haha

I've updated my relationships for both characters. If you're not there, it's because we haven't discussed relations or weren't very clear when we did.

Sorry for the delay on writing the starter, it’s move-in day and I’ve been busy. Should be out by the end of the day.

Just thought I'd announce that I exist? When I'm not busy I'll probably PM some of you guys about possible relations with my character!

I'll read/reply soon. Had a bunch of school stuff to do yesterday and school started today so I suppose I should pay attention...
Mine starts in two days, I get it. If you ever need a break or can't reply for a bit, just PM me and let me know, we can put your character basically in NPC mode until you're ready. Probably should've put that somewhere, but I forgot.

Just posted, and heading off to bed now! So sorry my code isn't mobile friendly, I'll fix it later, it's just quite late here.

Hey hey, my apologies for just finding the OOC! I just made my first post and will be adding Aaron's one as well as quick as I can (although he probably won't engage in the conversation really).

BTW: If anyone is interested in establishing some relationships, I would love to do so!

The quality of my writing will probably be on the poor side. Classes have finally started and oh boy at my work load. (insert upside down smiley)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back