The Performing Arts Academy

Rules,Character Signup~ HERE ( Post your character information on the Rules thread. )

==============

I will begin.

~~~~~

-I walk into the academy looking for my dorm-sigh...

-Walks around confused.-

The strange clown walked through the two front doors of the school, inside her heart was pounding but on the outside she seemed calm and chilled out. She carried her guitar on her back and held the strap. Everyone was staring at her and a few people made an odd face.

"What is that?" Femzee heard someone call, she rolled her eyes and kept walking.

She held a paper in her hand that lead her to her dorm, she walked in and slammed the door and began putting away her things.

Alice finds her dorm and starts unpacking and decorating it. A while later its all Perfect. I go see whos my neighbors and i find a girl with clown makeup all over herface.

Femzee dropped the guitar on her bed forcefully as she stood up, she gritted her teeth.

"HEY BRO, WHATS UP WITH THE MOTHERFUCKIN' QUESTION?" Femzee growled at the girl.

Femzee grabbed the girl by the collar of her shirt and lifted her up in the air.

"I don't motherfuckin' care what you think, bro.." She grinned as she pulled out one of her clubs from her bag, you notice the blood stains.

Femzee swung the club at the females face, it bruised up her cheek and eye as she hit the wall.

"It's like a motherfuckin' base ball game up in here bro!" She grinned deviously exposing her fangs

Femzee stops herself from beating on the girl anymore, she knew she could kill her easily but if anything else happened she would definatley take some action. The first class bell rang and Femzee took a seat in AP English all the way in the back.

Femzee gets up as she held up her clubs again, she takes another swing and it knocks the girl to the ground, before she could beat her to her cold death the teachers took her out of the room.

From outside of the room you can hear "PUT ME DOWN YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!" groans of pain can be heard also,as you walk to your next class you notice red blood all over the lockers and doors.

Alice goes to the nurse before switching classes. On the way to the nurse she sees the lockers blood stained. While she's at the nurse her head gets wrapped up with a band-aid. She makes her way to her dorm and stays in for the rest of the day because of the injurie.

Femzee is being examined by the cops and school teachers, she suddenly decides to attack them all, leaving them dead on the floor. She walks into the nurses office like nothing happened.

"Oh hey there you motherfuck..how's it going , bro?" she laughs at the sight of her injures.

-walks into the school, gets out of my dads car. He drives off in a hurry leaveing me and my bags at the front gate. I walk into the school building and put my stuff into my dorm. I pass the nurse on my way to class and see all the blood. I think: WHAT THE ****?!

Femzee looked over to Karkat, she ran out to him.

"OH hey there, you must be new to this motherfuckin' school bro, I'm Femzee and you are?" She said as she hugged him tightly

(( [MENTION=3406]terminallyCapricious[/MENTION] you do realize that while some cussing and violence is allowed, this is still a PG-13 website? So all of your posts have been offensive and innapropriate.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back