The OOC Thread [Dreams and Nightmares]

Now, lets see if we can pry Cat away from the Wii long enough to make a post the computer. :roll:

Just to let everyone know, Mistdancer is getting ready to join the game. To make things run easier, she flew in with everyone else, but was seperated from you when your airship was shot down. She will run into you at the Manse shortly.

I have not forgotten about the game; I just want to get Mistdancer up and ready to go before I get too far ahead.

Depending on what Ghost and Kitty decide to do will determine when the others wake up in the next story thread.

Someone needs to thwack Gomez and Rusty to post so I can have everyone start waking up and continue the game. :roll:

BTW, Edge, the Animal Crossing game and your new puppy will still be there after you log on and catch up to everyone else. :P

Y'know, we do have a OOC thread.... :roll:

With the violin, it drops the cost of the spells cast through it. It's up to you if you want to cast one

hey before when I used OOC thread no one saw it/answered I just wanted to make sure no one was waiting on me.

My idea had been making a spell (or charm I often forget there is a difference actually lol) that with the 5 dot discount would drop to the one point we had found we could manage, since magic costs more it would only at minimum drop it in half, even if 'innate' charms like ox body still work, I'm in no hurry to try to cast over 6 points there. My current charms (which *are* cheap enough to work like I hoped) are acrobatic in nature, and not very useful at the moment.

Frost *will* play the violin, if for no other reason than to worry any watchers what she's up to, especially if they recognise the type of magic being used.

And if the statues are like the Coin of Distant Vision spell, they act as arcane links which could also worry someone, as that would give Frost a link to cast at them without seeing them, without even knowing who they are (and if like the Coin spell it is one coin (statue) at a time, so there could possibly be several people to be worried that we might know a loophole they missed...

Gomez, if you look at your sheet, you'll see that you have a Thrown skill of 5, and a ton of Charms to suppliment a Thrown attack, so you too can fight if you want to soil your perfect hands doing so.

I just lost the post I was working on (and off) on but locked up, without loading. I thought I had uploaded it (and was editing it) but apparently it was only the preview. So I lost a long post with ooc details for healing, guardian and warstrider. I'll have to try to do it over tomorrow, right now I am just pissed about it (and have to get up early tomorrow)

I'm thinking about opening up the board to add a few new players; no more than 2 or 3. Some fresh blood might help to motivate me to keep posting more often. :roll:

We have a new player about to join the game. Please welcome Moonsilver (aka short ribs) to the game.

DON'T CALL ME SHORT RIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back