The Ones That Got Away

FoxxMann

A hunting/camping trip brings to light a tribe of cannibalistic small town people in the backwoods of (Insert State here) The hunters/campers are faced with a survival challenge no one could have dreamed of. They must now try and escape while attempting to discover the fates of the last Prey the town had hunted, as well as figure out the strange illness befalling the city in the asylum on the hill. There will be death, blood and lots of disturbing images. Come join us at camp, we'll be sure to have a scream of a time.

It sounds fun! Camping sounds better and can I RP as a hunting/camping dog?

Alright, camping is good one, and Curse, I will have to see if it fits into the storyline, but maybe

I'm going through and updating a few things, I think you guys can take this from here, but my brother committed suicide, he was the guy who started this one I think, so I think he'd like you guys to finish it.

FoxxMann said:
I'm going through and updating a few things, I think you guys can take this from here, but my brother committed suicide, he was the guy who started this one I think, so I think he'd like you guys to finish it.
Wait, what? Omg I'm sorry about that. I'm not really sure to say about these things.

I want to update this again, sorry, he shot himself, and in a coma, we think he may make it with only minor brain damage, sorry for scaring everyone, he could be on here before July, but we'll see. Thank you all for your concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back