• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

and if you do that then you'll probably set off the very delicate fringe of war, you'll literally cause them to think they were attacking and launch attacks, thus causing mass-death...

@Nexion

Last edited by a moderator:
But I mean it would be cool right. Or should I not ruin Donald Trump's wall?

(Joke aside, it's your choice of how major events turn out)

@Vorkaysus

Well, it's your choice, your character is the justice-guy, not sure starting the second Great War is very justice-like... But hey, what do I know? As long as you don't make another faction without approval then the choice is yours...

@Nexion

Starting the great War is viewed by Locust as a weird form of karma since ever since the kingdom's victory fallen have been treated worse than slaves, but that won't happen unless tension rises like over 200%

And to the faction thing I don't know what type of faction it would even be do dont worry

@Vorkaysus

Nexion said:
Starting the great War is viewed by Locust as a weird form of karma since ever since the kingdom's victory fallen have been treated worse than slaves, but that won't happen unless tension rises like over 200%
And to the faction thing I don't know what type of faction it would even be do dont worry

@Vorkaysus
I have to go to dance class, be back in an hour 20 minutes

what do you expect in teh fookin' world of the DEAD.... they corrupt the landmass, impractically making it look like hell, literally

@Tonstad39

Vorkaysus said:
what do you expect in teh fookin' world of the DEAD.... they corrupt the landmass, impractically making it look like hell, literally
@Tonstad39
Sorry, the clichès were justified then. I was going to paranthesis you that I was fine with mist. Why I didn't is because I didn't want to step on your toes too much by bossing you around.

Just to let you know I have an academic appointment at 1PM my time, so just letting you know why I'm not gonna respond for the next 30 minutes or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back