• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

@Tonstad39 her bonds were cut, and it was one of Leofric's mercenaries who did such, Leofric himself is with Locust, not her, he sent one of his mercenaries to cut her bonds and give her a weapon, do you get it now?

Vorkaysus said:
@Tonstad39 her bonds were cut, and it was one of Leofric's mercenaries who did such, Leofric himself is with Locust, not her, he sent one of his mercenaries to cut her bonds and give her a weapon, do you get it now?
Yes, thanx

Vorkaysus said:
Thanks @Tonstad39
I put something for Nexion to respond to for tomorrow, I'm going to eat dinner and go to bed.
maj ram (yes that is good night in Klingon, who knew Bing translator would have a fictional alien language!)

Vorkaysus said:
Darn, I was hoping you would. It can make good for 1 on 1 RPs and such.
Maybe when I move out of my mom's house and get my own computer, maybe (and also undertale, cuz it ain't on consoles!)

I think I have a solution to the current problem, being someone will always be offline when someone else is on and they want to RP... i'll create another character! xD

Sorry for not that many responses I felt sick so I spent most of the day resting.

But I'm back now.

it's basically a massive wall, one gate, try and go over, and have fun saying 'hi' to the Border Legion xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back