• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the next generation of the mighty morphin power rangers. Interest chick

Matthew Maple

An age of peace has been enjoyed by the citizens of angel grove. Since zordon gave his life to save every world in are galaxy. But that peace is about to be shatterd by Thrax the son of the once lord Zed and the evil witch Rita Repulsa. He has come to Earth to conger the world that he see's messed up his life. He has also came to this world to show every one that is still evil. That he can do what everyone eles could not do which in his eyes would make him the new ruler of all evil. If you ask me it sounds like it's time for a new group of power rangers but not just any kind of power rangers. its time for a new group of mighty morphin power rangers.

This is what I was thinking about the plot of the RP. Five teenagers start at Angel grove high school. they don't knew each other. That way we can make the characters as we go along with the RP. After we introduce are characters Thrax attaks with one of his monsters or one of his lieutenants. We can figure that out when we get that far in the RP.

This is going to an on going RP which means there will be twist and terns. It also means when the the big bad is taken out that does not mean the RP is over. It just means that bad guy has been taken out. The only things I ask for in this RP is you give every one enough to work with when they come on. The other thing is lets have the rangers grew as the RP goes I like the old power rangers the characters grew a little in the old show's. But to me it was the vilans that where the one's that the most growth in the show's. And that's good but I think It should be done both ways.

I also understand about real life. I have one too. If you can post every day. Cool if you can only post once a week. I'm good with that too. I will work with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back