• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The New Parent Squad

WantYourSoul said:
I'm interested and would love to reserve the "Hot Mess" or "Paranoid mom" (I had an idea on where to go with this one, A mix of old-school and paranoid)

Hi sweetie! Sorry I didn't get to reply to you fast enough! And you can't reserve a spot, honey. You must submit a sheet

:)

@MikkiAli

Whoopsies, I was a little confused about that at first but I understand what you meant a lot better! I thought that there was a form to submit characters and such already, so sorry about that! >.<

WantYourSoul said:
@MikkiAli
Whoopsies, I was a little confused about that at first but I understand what you meant a lot better! I thought that there was a form to submit characters and such already, so sorry about that! >.<
No worries dear c: its alright

Omg I adore kids! One question, does the character have to be the biological parent of the baby or can they be the older sister of the child/younger sister of the parent who is deceased or otherwise not in the picture?

Kattz said:
Omg I adore kids! One question, does the character have to be the biological parent of the baby or can they be the older sister of the child/younger sister of the parent who is deceased or otherwise not in the picture?

Hmmm that's a great question. It'd be a pretty cool addition.

You can be adoptive parents as well

Now, I don't necessarily like children all that much but I have a certain character that I have wondered what would happen if they had a child... I guess I'll give it a whirl. ^-^

<div style="text-align:center;"><a href="<___base_url___>/threads/the-new-parent-squad.233639/" rel=""><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff4da6;">Thread is up!</span></span></a></div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

IM SO INTERESTED OH MY GOD!

A long long time ago I saw a role-play like this and nothing happened with it and I am so so happy to see this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back