• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Host Club (Accepting! Female hosts, male customers)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
What if all the members of the Host Club at Ouran High had sisters? This is the beginning of the New Host Club!

Females:

A letter has been sent to a few select female students in Ouran Academy. You were one of them. You open the golden rimmed envelope and unfold it. Then proceed to read the letter aloud, "I personally welcome you to the New Host Club where young males with way to much time on their hands can be entertained by young females with way to much time on their hands. Obviously in no sexual way! That is not allowed.

You have been chosen to possibly become a host if you desire!

Now the New Host Club is also located in music room #3, it is shared by both Host Clubs on either side of the room. Yes it sounds crowded but it really is quite cozy. The new host club is looking for 6 new members not including myself. You see we have certain techniques and types to entertain our guests. I myself is what the original Host Club calls the 'Nature' type. We feature and host what is similar to a tea party. We also have various events and fundraisers to keep the club going. The club is looking for members who are the 'Silent' and 'Mysterious' type, the 'Cool' and 'Smart' type, the 'Loli' type, the 'Charming Princess' type, and finally the mischievous 'Little Devil' type. Have an amazing rest of the day and thank you for visiting the Host Clubs!" A smile creeps onto your lips. Oh you were certainly going to become a member! You stand up and smooth out your dress before heading towards the host club.

Males:

You wander the halls, or hang at your dorm, or talk with friends. You have recently heard about the New Host Club that are all female members and you seem quite interested in it. You'll swing by and check it out sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
taiga_aisaka.jpg

Aka walked into the Music Room #3. Why am I even here?! It was that stupid letter, right? A Female Host Club?! Host Club. She'd shown the letter to Hone- 'Onii-Chan', and he immediately said she'd do it. Here she was. She wasn't even sure why she could be a host. She hated people. She liked to annoy people. She had hot temper. Maybe it was because she was an adorable, short little Loli like her shota brother? Dammit.

Aka opened the door and started walking in.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Aka walked into the Music Room #3. Why am I even here?! It was that stupid letter, right? A Female Host Club?! Host Club. She'd shown the letter to Hone- 'Onii-Chan', and he immediately said she'd do it. Here she was. She wasn't even sure why she could be a host. She hated people. She liked to annoy people. She had hot temper. Maybe it was because she was an adorable, short little Loli like her shota brother? Dammit.

Aka opened the door and started walking in.
Lyria is sitting on a couch next to Haruhi, both girls looking at the letter in Lyria's hand.

"Hm I wonder whose idea this was.. Probably Kyoya's." Haruhi sighs.

"Well its very odd... A female host club, he must be insane!" Lyria huffs, then spots the girl that walked in, "You got a letter too huh?" She sighs.

Libra259 said:
Lyria is sitting on a couch next to Haruhi, both girls looking at the letter in Lyria's hand.
"Hm I wonder whose idea this was.. Probably Kyoya's." Haruhi sighs.

"Well its very odd... A female host club, he must be insane!" Lyria huffs, then spots the girl that walked in, "You got a letter too huh?" She sighs.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

Aka looked at the two girls. She could tell they were siblings. She wasn't sure if the older one was the sister... Wait, could that be the one Honey told me about? Haruhi, the female Host? The cross dresser. Aka puffed. "I'm just here because Hone- Onii-Chan said I should go!" she said. "I don't really care or anything!" she added.

But... did she want to actually be a female Host? It'd be fun... No way, I didn't just think that! Aka looked at the girls again.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Aka looked at the two girls. She could tell they were siblings. She wasn't sure if the older one was the sister... Wait, could that be the one Honey told me about? Haruhi, the female Host? The cross dresser. Aka puffed. "I'm just here because Hone- Onii-Chan said I should go!" she said. "I don't really care or anything!" she added.

But... did she want to actually be a female Host? It'd be fun... No way, I didn't just think that! Aka looked at the girls again.
Lyria and Haruhi recognized her. Lyria slightly chuckles.

"You look a bit conflicted, your Honey's sister right?" She asks.

I suppose becoming a host might be fun.. It would definitely fill the bit of free time I have though.. Haruhi always talks about how its pretty fun... But become a female host? It just sounds so odd...

Lyria would zone out as Haruhi waves a hand in front of her face.

Libra259 said:
Lyria and Haruhi recognized her. Lyria slightly chuckles.
"You look a bit conflicted, your Honey's sister right?" She asks.

I suppose becoming a host might be fun.. It would definitely fill the bit of free time I have though.. Haruhi always talks about how its pretty fun... But become a female host? It just sounds so odd...

Lyria would zone out as Haruhi waves a hand in front of her face.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

Aka nodded, somewhat reluctantly. "Yeah, I'm that shota's sister," she said. People said, personality wise, she was a LOT different than her adorable, bubbly older brother. But they looked similar, and were both quite short, and ... 'loli'. Oh, how she hated that word.

"Oh, I know it now!" she said, clicking her fingers at remembering the girl's sister. "You're... Haruhi! Onii-Chan mentioned you before," she said, quite proud at how she figured it out.

She looked at the younger sister. "You're her sister!" she added, clicking her fingers. Then Aka went back to her usual folded arms.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Aka nodded, somewhat reluctantly. "Yeah, I'm that shota's sister," she said. People said, personality wise, she was a LOT different than her adorable, bubbly older brother. But they looked similar, and were both quite short, and ... 'loli'. Oh, how she hated that word.

"Oh, I know it now!" she said, clicking her fingers at remembering the girl's sister. "You're... Haruhi! Onii-Chan mentioned you before," she said, quite proud at how she figured it out.

She looked at the younger sister. "You're her sister!" she added, clicking her fingers. Then Aka went back to her usual folded arms.
She chuckles, "Your right with the names but im older." Lyria says, "Honey and you really do look similar... But you do act very different from him that ive noticed in the short time ive talked to you." (Btw 4'12 is 5' just so you know) "So Honey talks about me?" Haruhi says while slightly shrugging.

Libra259 said:
She chuckles, "Your right with the names but im older." Lyria says, "Honey and you really do look similar... But you do act very different from him that ive noticed in the short time ive talked to you." (Btw 4'12 is 5' just so you know) "So Honey talks about me?" Haruhi says while slightly shrugging.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

"Okay then," she puffed. "Even if I look like that loli-shota-Onii-Chan, I'm not like him!" she added. "He does, sometimes. When he's not eating stupid cake! Why would you eat cake? Vegetables, healthy! Tofu!" Aka shook her fist.

( And I had a look at Honey's profile thing and he's 4'10, so Aka's height is changed to 4'10 as well. )

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Okay then," she puffed. "Even if I look like that loli-shota-Onii-Chan, I'm not like him!" she added. "He does, sometimes. When he's not eating stupid cake! Why would you eat cake? Vegetables, healthy! Tofu!" Aka shook her fist.

( And I had a look at Honey's profile thing and he's 4'10, so Aka's height is changed to 4'10 as well. )
(Ok) Lyria chuckles, "Never said you were the same and tofu indeed it both good and healthy. So are you actuallu going to join?" She ask curiously and placing the letter on the table in front of her.

Libra259 said:
(Ok) Lyria chuckles, "Never said you were the same and tofu indeed it both good and healthy. So are you actuallu going to join?" She ask curiously and placing the letter on the table in front of her.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

"Hmph!" she huffed. "I... I guess. Don't girls like loli types like Onii-Chan? Well, so do boys! And I'm going to be better than Honey, of course!" she said, pointing into the air. Her goal!

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Hmph!" she huffed. "I... I guess. Don't girls like loli types like Onii-Chan? Well, so do boys! And I'm going to be better than Honey, of course!" she said, pointing into the air. Her goal!
"I suppose I will join too.. And i'd love our host club to be better than the other host club. No offense Haruhi, but id love to beat those boys at something for once." Lyria stand up and points at Haruhi, "I will be better!" She chuckles as Haruhi sighs while sweatdropping.

"Your a handful, you know that?" Haruhi says to her.

Lyria grins, "of course I know this! You are reminding me everyday." She laughs then turns back to the other girl. "Im Lyrianne by the way, but you can call me Lyria. You are?" She asks her.

Libra259 said:
"I suppose I will join too.. And i'd love our host club to be better than the other host club. No offense Haruhi, but id love to beat those boys at something for once." Lyria stand up and points at Haruhi, "I will be better!" She chuckles as Haruhi sighs while sweatdropping.
"Your a handful, you know that?" Haruhi says to her.

Lyria grins, "of course I know this! You are reminding me everyday." She laughs then turns back to the other girl. "Im Lyrianne by the way, but you can call me Lyria. You are?" She asks her.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

"Akane Haninozuka. Aka, I like. It means red, you know!!" she said. She introduced herself a little less friendlier than she probably should have and wanted to. Oh well..! "I guess there are two members, huh. Wonder if anyone else..." she said to both herself and to Lyria. "Hey, if the club's in here, wouldn't it be sharing space with the guy Host Club?!" she said. She didn't mind Mori-Senpai, since he's always around the house with Honey. But she wondered if it would be a bit busy. Well... sharing can't be too bad, right? She'd just never admit that to someone, of course.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Akane Haninozuka. Aka, I like. It means red, you know!!" she said. She introduced herself a little less friendlier than she probably should have and wanted to. Oh well..! "I guess there are two members, huh. Wonder if anyone else..." she said to both herself and to Lyria. "Hey, if the club's in here, wouldn't it be sharing space with the guy Host Club?!" she said. She didn't mind Mori-Senpai, since he's always around the house with Honey. But she wondered if it would be a bit busy. Well... sharing can't be too bad, right? She'd just never admit that to someone, of course.
"Yes it will be." She huffs and crosses her arms. "I like to stay as far away from Tamaki as I can. He's creepy, especially with Haruhi.."

Haruhi sweatdrops then sighs, "yes he can be creepy.. But he is Tamaki you cant really blame him.."

Lyria huffs, "well where are they now?"

"I actually dont know.." Haruhi says while thinking.

"Whatever... I know Kyoya's sister and Tamaki's sister got a letter so they might be joining."

Libra259 said:
"Yes it will be." She huffs and crosses her arms. "I like to stay as far away from Tamaki as I can. He's creepy, especially with Haruhi.."
Haruhi sweatdrops then sighs, "yes he can be creepy.. But he is Tamaki you cant really blame him.."

Lyria huffs, "well where are they now?"

"I actually dont know.." Haruhi says while thinking.

"Whatever... I know Kyoya's sister and Tamaki's sister got a letter so they might be joining."
"I've never actually met any of the Host Club but Onii-Chan and Mori-Senpai... Honey says Tamaki's fun, but he thinks everything's fun like that. If he's a creep, you let me know, Fujioka-Chan, and I'll break him!!" she said. She was joking, of course. Well, probably, anyway.

"Kyoya's sister..?" she said. Kyoya-Senpai, huh.

kurol said:
"I've never actually met any of the Host Club but Onii-Chan and Mori-Senpai... Honey says Tamaki's fun, but he thinks everything's fun like that. If he's a creep, you let me know, Fujioka-Chan, and I'll break him!!" she said. She was joking, of course. Well, probably, anyway.
"Kyoya's sister..?" she said. Kyoya-Senpai, huh.
Lyria chuckles, "yes I actually know her quite well. She was the first friend I aquired here other than Haruhi obviously. Why do you ask it like that?"

Libra259 said:
Lyria chuckles, "yes I actually know her quite well. She was the first friend I aquired here other than Haruhi obviously. Why do you ask it like that?"
taiga_aisaka.jpg

"Huh..? W-what?! No, I just think... Kyoya-Senpai is annoying! I mean, he's always staring at a notepad and doing math and being all mature and boring!" she said, to cover up.

"Tamaki's sister too, eh?" she said, to distract herself from the previous conversation. "This'll be interesting, if not, frustrating," she said.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Huh..? W-what?! No, I just think... Kyoya-Senpai is annoying! I mean, he's always staring at a notepad and doing math and being all mature and boring!" she said, to cover up.

"Tamaki's sister too, eh?" she said, to distract herself from the previous conversation. "This'll be interesting, if not, frustrating," she said.
A smirk tugs upon Lyria's lips. Aka was certainly ranting for a bit there, and from experience that could only mean one thing. "Oh I see.." She says slyly, "i also think it will be interesting. The 'Charming Princess' as the letter said." The smirk on her lips never faulters.

Libra259 said:
A smirk tugs upon Lyria's lips. Aka was certainly ranting for a bit there, and from experience that could only mean one thing. "Oh I see.." She says slyly, "i also think it will be interesting. The 'Charming Princess' as the letter said." The smirk on her lips never faulters.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

"Charming princess?" she repeated. "What are you? And stop smirking like that!!" Aka added. Tamaki's sister, the charming princess... Well, she is Tamaki's sister. Wait... AM I LOLI?! Aka growled.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Charming princess?" she repeated. "What are you? And stop smirking like that!!" Aka added. Tamaki's sister, the charming princess... Well, she is Tamaki's sister. Wait... AM I LOLI?! Aka growled.
Lyria chuckles though her smirk slightly grows. She was certain now. "Yes the charming princess. I am the natural type as the letter puts it."

Haruhi has not yet caught on and is just listening to their conversation.

Libra259 said:
Lyria chuckles though her smirk slightly grows. She was certain now. "Yes the charming princess. I am the natural type as the letter puts it."
Haruhi has not yet caught on and is just listening to their conversation.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

"Natural..? What am I?" Aka said. She pulled her own slightly crumpled invitation from her pocket and re-read. A fire instantly seemed to start burning in her eyes. "Loli?!" she said. "This is Onii-Chan's fault! I'm going to kick him in the face at home!" Aka shook. Loli. She didn't like it when people called her short, either. 'Adorable, short little Loli girl'. But maybe guys liked that. Aka grumbled.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Natural..? What am I?" Aka said. She pulled her own slightly crumpled invitation from her pocket and re-read. A fire instantly seemed to start burning in her eyes. "Loli?!" she said. "This is Onii-Chan's fault! I'm going to kick him in the face at home!" Aka shook. Loli. She didn't like it when people called her short, either. 'Adorable, short little Loli girl'. But maybe guys liked that. Aka grumbled.
"Dont like that huh? Im guessing being called short doesnt help that? I know how you feel. Im taller than you by a bit but I understand the irritation that comea with it." She'd scowl at the memories of middle school. Then cross her arms over her chest.

Libra259 said:
"Dont like that huh? Im guessing being called short doesnt help that? I know how you feel. Im taller than you by a bit but I understand the irritation that comea with it." She'd scowl at the memories of middle school. Then cross her arms over her chest.
taiga_aisaka.jpg

Aka growled a little, but settled herself down. "I'll get used to it. And... well, Loli's are cute, right?" she said. I mean, she went to school everyday watching her big brother get crowded by a bunch of girls, so why couldn't she do it too?

"Yes very. I guess I really dont have to do much.. I guess I just have to br natural.. I have to say guys and girls preferences are odd..." She sighs.

Akami heads to the Music Room #3. She hears chitter chattering coming from the room. She slowly opens the door, and walks into the room.

"Ano...Is this where the female host club members are supposed to be? I'm Akami Suoh, Tamaki's twin."

Akami flashes a big smile and does the Sailor Moon pose.

Classic_Sailor_Moon_Peace_Sign.jpg

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Aka puffed. "They are!" she said.

Another girl walked into the room. By the way she walked, way she looked, and way she introduced herself, she could tell who she was without the introduction. "Please don't be a weirdo..." she grumbled to herself as her folded arms tightened. "I guess I should introduce myself again then!! Geez... Aka Haninozuka, alright?!" she said. Her attitude hadn't gotten better in the past minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back