• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Evil (next gen. Heroes/villains)

TheGodSnake

Back in the states
Duplicate parents are allowed, but must be okay with the first to claim those parents for their characters. You can also reserve parents. The list of firsts is in overview

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok cool and thanks for the link. I will begin working on a character and searching for a good picture to match him with.

@Shot25 just a warning, you are going to have an older sister with a interesting backstory that I will need to work out with you, if you would like to continue being the Starks second daughter

IceQueen said:
@Shot25 just a warning, you are going to have an older sister with a interesting backstory that I will need to work out with you, if you would like to continue being the Starks second daughter
Sure thing wouldn`t mind my character having a sister :)

That would be pretty cool!

Shot25 said:
Sure thing wouldn`t mind my character having a sister :)
That would be pretty cool!
Yeah she isn't really the sisterly type, unless your character would be down to fight with someone who is a bit of an alcoholic like her father. She has a few other key traits

IceQueen said:
Yeah she isn't really the sisterly type, unless your character would be down to fight with someone who is a bit of an alcoholic like her father. She has a few other key traits
Thats totally fine, it will build more drama to their story :)

IceQueen said:
Sorry to say this but I checked your characters form and its not filled yet you posted it. Just so you know.

Shot25 said:
Sorry to say this but I checked your characters form and its not filled yet you posted it. Just so you know.
I know. Others haven't finished either. That's why we put WIP on there. Means work in progress

Shot25 said:
Oh okay sorry i didn`t know that, my bad.
It's fine. Happens when people are new. A lot of times people put what they have to show they aren't just dinking around or not responding to the rp

geez guys, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm dragging my feet. ive had a lot of stuff going on, so tomorrow afternoon I will be focusing on getting everything kicked off, finishing my characters and getting an intro posted. sorry for the delay, just stick with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back