• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The new avengers-ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yahhah Yahhah
You can bumb up sampsons strength. A typical van weighs around 1 ton to 1 1/2ton. Or between 2000-3000lbs. Whereas a silverback gorilla can lift about 4800lbs. So a gorilla can already lift a van. Even if you only doubled that itd be 9600lbs. Almost 5 tons. But id be ok with up to 50 tons. Or 100x the strength of a normal gorilla.

If your gonna be our muscle bring alot of it. :)

Oh I'd happily bump up that strength. I'm not just here for monkey business.

Ill be starting early tomorrow or late tonight depending on when the avenger characters are finished transferring.

The backstory is fine. But i would like a little more details on the "hero stuff." such as what kind of weapons, how fast are the skates, and you may want some defensive options.

Well noone’s said anything for awhile so I guess I’ll say Sampson is the master of gorilla warfare

Can't wait. If you listen closely you can feel the hype

If it gets to tomorrow night and its not up ill stsrt regardless and open the position to others.

Have you revisited my character and if so what do you think?
I have and i think its better. More marvel for sure. Set the peremeters for his abilities. (Numbers to strength and such.) and as long as they are acceptible its fine.

Excellent welcome aboard sir. Im gonna ask that you start in a robotics factory adjacent to where Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu character is located. That way we can get two birds with one stone on our first mission.

We will likely begin tomorrow night. Ill start us off with tony having already contacted us and sent us on our first "training wheels" mission. That way we can skip the whole awkward meeting phase that often bogs down the Rp.
We will encounter some mystery threat and the robots will be found and brought back.
(At least thats the plan. You all influence how the episode will go.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back