• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

"Passing out means you can't respond and lose consciousness for a small amount of time, which is what just happened."

the babies move around hours later. 
hannibal then began to cook some steak, with the smell of bbq filling the air. 
the baby chameleos gently nudges ari, then whimpers. 
she had badly injured her arms while playing in the woods, she had cuts and broken bones in her arms,the bones were sticking out.

"Oh gosh what the heck. I can't believe I fell asleep without finishing the story!" Aya squeaked as she jogged downstairs to pick up her book. She flipped it open and sat down in a chair crossing her legs. She was wearing some jeans shorts and a cream tank top. She slipped on her cardigan so she was more comfortable in the chair.

"hey ayaka!!" hannibal said happily as he takes the meat off the spit, and the baby chameleos goes up to her, hoping she would patch her up.

Ayaka waved at him and saw the chameleons and her eyes widened as she smiled, but noticed one was hurt. She gently picked it up and carefully looked through her bag and found one of her shirts. She ripped it into strips and began to make a splint for the broken leg and she wiped the blood away and made the cuts stop bleeding. "Alright. All better." She said keeping it in her lap

Pink_Fatalis_Scan_19.jpg

The Chameleos nuzzles ayaka, and then curls up on her lap. hannibal then brings the meat inside.

((But it's so cute!))

Ayaka giggled as she continued reading with a satisfied smile on her lips. Appearances never got to her because it didn't matter what people looked like as long as they weren't evil she was fine with whatever they looked like. "Oh I'm sorry for not saying hello, but I have just been so engrossed in this book" she admitted sheepishly  
((Plus I love monster hunter. It's a fun game :3))

"Oh really?" She asked turning the pages. She brushed her pink bangs back as her hand went to her bell. She smiled as she kept reading. Her hair was in a simple side braid today so it wasn't falling in her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back