• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

"And the thing is..... I've been feeling wierd ever since the new girl came. Like an alpha wolf." He said, eating the well done meat.

"I don't know...... I feel attraction toward you both. But having two mates is probably frowned upon in this society." He said in a saddened tone.

Ari looked at him. She sighed. "If you don't want me, it's fine." She said, releasing her grip on him.

"That was not what i meant. I want you more than anything. But, it's her voluptuous appearance that gets me." He said in a squeaky tone. "My dad had two mates, both died trying to protect me and my evil sister."

"But..... Your personality and small size sends me into an internal frenzy, in a good way." He said. "Look, i can't explain my kind's social ladder."

Ari looked up at him. She reached out for his hand, her fingers finding his fingers easily. She interlocked his fingers with hers. She looked down shyly.

"I'm sorry if i hurt you. It's just i was raised by one dad and two moms in one place. And i can't help it if i am attracted to another female. But it will not sway my love for you ari." He said in an assuring tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back