• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

JPax42 said:
Name: Lara Lang

personality: Outgoing and athletic, very competitive. Likes to think of herself as fearless but sometimes cries. Very adventurous.

appearance(anime or human):
BDxmFDy.jpg

bio: She had a rough childhood; her parents had died because of a disease and she was left to live alone by herself since she was 14. At her old school, she was a theater kid, a track star, and on the swim team. A year later, she threw all that away to move to a new neighborhood.

extras: Fast runner, good swimmer.
accepted

Name: Sasha Hollender

personality: A very confusing guy. Really moody, and doesn't enjoy the sunlight. One thing he loves is to listen, and listen he does. He gets really nervous around people, and doesn't make ton's of friend's.

imgres

bio: After moving around for 3 1/2 years, he's finally settled down to try and start his life off in a good direction. But, several problems have popped up like money, food, and mental needs.

extras: This is a character heavily based off of myself and how I view myself as a part of society. The last name is different, but other than that, this is me. The image is as close as I could get to how I see myself.

TY. It says I need to post before I can add links, so ima get that fixed ASAP.

Smoaki said:
Jacob Marcus
tumblr_mbobx43Jpb1qj3xkro1_1280.jpg

Personality: Jacob is a very mature-seeming person, but he can be the life of the party when around friends and his sister Leah. He is very protective of Leah and is constantly worried and annoyed by her antics and constant exploring, but he still loves her. Her is very kind, a good listener, and a good fatherly figure for Leah.

Bio: Jacob and Leah's father abandoned them when Leah was born and their mother died when Leah was 14. He and his sister were able to get jobs at a nearby resort/hotel and moved to the neighborhood.

Extras: He has one tattoo on his wrist.

f35febf05aa8bbaa35e3c9cfbedb9ff8.jpg
Hey could my character be his little brother?)

Omigosh..

No. No I'm not. But If you are willing to make an older bad boy brother for my character, go right ahead. I'm not stopping you.

did you even sign up a character? cus i have looked through all the pages and didn't find your name?

@JoJoMojo

Last edited by a moderator:
Omigosh..

No. I did not, because I was asking another character if his character could be his older brother before I would make my character so they could possibly look alike!

But If it is such a problem, I'll copy and paste my character now, it only takes me 2 seconds.

Name: Nicole (Nic) Fraisa

personality: ambivert (both introvert abs extrovert), funny, laid back, cool and calm

2015%2B-%2B1

bio: Noc was brought up by a single mother who's family abandoned her for having a child out of wedlock and at a young age.

extras: talented chef and artist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back