The nature of the Game of Divinity

I can think of few works of fiction more horrible than an Exalted setting based on WoW. Please, for the love of Gaia, stop! :(

One day, in the Jade Pleasure Dome, Gaia leans over and whispers to one of the viewing gods...

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR SPECIAL REWARD MOUNT. PLEASE GO TO WWW.NOTASCAM.COM AND LOG IN TO CLAIM SUPER SPECIAL REWARD."

I'm trying to think of a way to fit Peleps Deled into this, but for the life of me I can't think how. Possibly one of the swarm of levitating advert-bots in cities.

In my game, the Games are a design of the Dragon's Shadow (the Ebon Dragon's Primordial incarnation), and it was built to enslave and eventually destroy the other Primordials, because the Dragon's Shadow's purview is a perfect hatred and desire to destroy everything that is not itself, because only then can it be absolutely secure in its' own existence.

Also in my game, one of the lesser Primordials more or less figured this out, and created a weapon capable of diverting the power from the Games in order to destroy Primordials... or anything else that runs on some grade of deific essence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back