[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

Akibahara said:
EDIT: Please give this post a 'Like' so I know you read it!
i-gave-that-attention-whore-a-like.jpg

Aki be like harvesting. Cheeky bastard. Anyway like I said I won't be posting until uh...3 or 4pm MST that day at the earliest (I think I got that time zone difference right) which sucks (2 dorra?) but hey what you gonna do?

*sigh* School why are you making me miss this?? -.-"" No partner too (either that or I completely forgot who I partnered up with ;p)

Cyan said:
*sigh* School why are you making me miss this?? -.-"" No partner too (either that or I completely forgot who I partnered up with ;p)
I posted it some time ago. >_< If you have no partner, look for "lonely people" in the RP event. :o

Akibahara said:
I posted it some time ago. >_< If you have no partner, look for "lonely people" in the RP event. :o
Ah! You did? (<-- the memory capacity of a peanut) I shall be on the look out for them loners then~ ;p

That works for me, @InzaneKilla . Krieg and Tychus; two overly large guys who are kind of space criminals. Bam. I'll probably be posting at like 1330 MST or so because it starts like an hour before I go to my (only) Monday class and I'll be on the road before that. If I CAN post when it starts I will but there's no guarantee I can post before 1330, or 1:30 for people not on 24 hour clocks.

JayJay said:
lol the bottom attention is spelled wrong

but the top one is spelled right

*Logic has failed meee*

Maybe they wanted to try out both of the ways because they were not sure which way was right lel

lol.....

........lol......

lol......................................

This isn't a blank

izayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-y-u-do-dis.jpg

Cressy said:
lol the bottom attention is spelled wrong
but the top one is spelled right

*Logic has failed meee*

Maybe they wanted to try out both of the ways because they were not sure which way was right lel

lol.....

........lol......

lol......................................

izayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-y-u-do-dis.jpg
that whiteness tho ö

Cressy said:
hehehehehehe 

Liek wut.

Don't pull another one of dem innocent lil girl acts breh, Ima have billy kick you ass out
B-But Arya so young and sweet and innocent!

How could she ever do anything wrong~?

Cressy said:
I'll try to sniff some coke before I kill you, it'll make the guilt go away.
it-ain-t-easy-being-cheezy-o.gif
Don't vote me off the first round already pls ;-;

.. I MEAN I DON'T CARE.

BECAUSE I'M NOT A TRAITOR.

... Ahem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back