[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

Uh, I don't think so~ It's demon like powers so he should pass xD It's not like he's immortal tho...and kinda restrained by some 13 year old brat

o0Kanra0o said:
...wait....I just realized the character can't have god-like powers....Sebastian doesn't count as that, right?
Pssh he's a demon, why would he have 'god-like' powers ;p (But sebby-chan can be a bit OP in some cases ^ ^) 

Apollogy8 said:
Uh, I don't think so~ It's demon like powers so he should pass xD It's not like he's immortal tho...and kinda restrained by some 13 year old brat
Oooh will Ciel also be joining us? :3 Though it is one char. per person ^ ^;;;

o0Kanra0o said:
...wait....I just realized the character can't have god-like powers....Sebastian doesn't count as that, right?
If he has god-like powers, we -severely- weaken him... or you change your character entirely. ):

Akibahara said:
Who is dat? ;o
Basically it's this anime character who is a kid but is super cool and contracted to a demon, and he's also the queen's guard dog

Yep, I think I rather be him 
Gah, I can't beside between Loki or Ciel DX

Apollogy8 said:
Basically it's this anime character who is a kid but is super cool and contracted to a demon, and he's also the queen's guard dog

Its like choosing between two twin kittens. Both are freakin adorable and sparkly =_=

Apollogy8 said:

You should just be Loki xD Sebastian can manage with out a Ciel

I'm scared of hitting the sack, because I fear the barrage of pages after pages that will appear infront of my eyes first thing I open my browser...

Darkangel666 said:
I'm scared of hitting the sack, because I fear the barrage of pages after pages that will appear infront of my eyes first thing I open my browser...
Which will be most likely the case ;p

Darkangel666 said:
Ho ho ho. Just WAIT until the RP starts. One guy left Murder: The Ties that Bind because he couldn't "keep up with the pace."

So yeah, fair warning: Once you attend a Murder event, you'll be preoccupied with roleplay until your eyes bleed. This is what the former Murder roleplayer literally sent me via PM:

"I don't mean to be so blunt, but I'll be frank.

The speed of the last Murder event was something I could not cope with.

Don't get me wrong, I loved, absolutely loved the work you put into it. I just like knowing everything about the characters and what they've done.

Also, I'm running New Vegas, so that's something I've set time aside for.

But, thank you for the offer, truly."​

Um I will post my best with school and all I promise but the only time I get a chance at school is lunch and last block

funny-thor-loki-meme-el-dorado.jpg

Loki-Gets-Around-With-All-Kinds-Of-Romance.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back